A little Friday night debate.

I think we’ve spent quite a fair amount on transfers and wages and must be pretty much at our limit financially.

We can’t therefore try and sign more and more players in the hope of getting things right.

I think we are going to have to offload one of our ‘stars’ in order to accomodate the three or four players needed to balance the side.

Callum would have to be the most likely target as Solanke and King up front would probably work out in the future.

Losing Ake, Brooks or Fraser would leave us more unbalanced in my opinion.

We had favourable fixtures in the early part of the season, but then a combination of injuries and tougher teams killed our momentum. One thing we have to bear in mind is that we are close to the points tally from this time last season, and our run in is as favourable as it was at the beginning. I am disappointed to have not only lost games but put in dour performances. It's almost like we need the points pressure to put in a performance but then again, look at our injury list. All our leaders gone.

No idea what this “enjoy it whilst you can” stuff is all about?! Have we been watching the same team for the last 3 months?

Next year will depend on a lot; who goes (Fraser, Wilson), who stays and their mindset, how the “old guard” come back after regaining full fitness.

Certainly will be an interesting season however is it bad that I just want this season to be finished?!

;