Aaron Ramsdale

Bournemouth's new undisputed number one - thoroughly deserved contract to reflect his new status and importance to the team in the years to come.
Well done Rambo and just keep it up !

Where does that leave Travers? He got a new deal in the summer but surely needs some game time?? He’s too good to not make a match day squad

Rambo’s family were all down for the game on Saturday (sat behind me) and maybe this news is why. Interesting hearing them commentate on his contributions to the game!! They really joined in.

soooooo glad we didn’t go with Butland/Hart or some other name. A Travers/Rambo future is an exciting prospect.

Where does that leave Travers? He got a new deal in the summer but surely needs some game time?? He’s too good to not make a match day squad

Rambo’s family were all down for the game on Saturday (sat behind me) and maybe this news is why. Interesting hearing them commentate on his contributions to the game!! They really joined in.

soooooo glad we didn’t go with Butland/Hart or some other name. A Travers/Rambo future is an exciting prospect.
Rambos family go to every game home and away always have normally got uncles n aunts there as well.

Great to hear, good for him to be recognised as first choice in this way. Will only improve his confidence even further

Ramsdale has benefitted hugely from L1 and L2 loans and I think travers would do well to go on loan for half a season. However if suddenly we had an injury/red card we would be exposed.

I think it made sense to keep him (Travers) here in case something went wrong with Aaron bedding in. As that hasn't been a problem, then we have Boruc who can step up, and Dennis(?) who was trusted on the bench in the cup, so if we're out of the cups come new year I think a half season loan move for Travers would be hugely beneficial. If we're not then maybe he stays on here for those games at elast

I have to say, last season I posted I didn't think he was good enough for the PL,
am happy to have those words rammed back down my throat.
Think he has been the highlight of the season so far, and we'll deserved getting a new contract. ....well done Rambo (y)

I have to say, last season I posted I didn't think he was good enough for the PL,
am happy to have those words rammed back down my throat.
Think he has been the highlight of the season so far, and we'll deserved getting a new contract. ....well done Rambo (y)

Can't say I was convinced that going into a PL season with a rookie keeper was a good idea but he's been excellent so far. There's nothing better than young lads stepping up and proving people wrong.

Next challenge is how he responds to dropping a clanger. It will happen at some point and the ability to be single minded, move on and remain confident is a skill that all great keepers need.

I think he's done great, and am really pleased he's earnt his place. I've just got this strange feeling he hasn't been tested a huge amount so far, so still has a lot to prove. But, all good so far!

Great young keeper. Very passionate and vocal, and a great start to the season. Not sure he's made any serious errors that I remember and distribution much better than Boric ..... mind you whose isn't.

;