Aaron Ramsdale

Seems to have conceded what appears to have been two very saveable cross field shots in the last few games or so!

Time to give Travers his chance?

If anything we would bring back Boruc for his experience given our position, but I don't think there's a need yet, even though Ramsdale's had a couple of weaker performances.

Last thing we need is him to read anything negative about himself on here..
..his performances deserve better.. .
...when you look at some of the f#ck-ups of De Gea this season.
Rambo is odds on to make a couple in the season due to his limited experience.
And the way things are in front of him in some games...
The fans getting behind him is paramount..

Glad we went with him instead of signing butland, don’t forget begovic is back January, someone else to move on

Reactions: DJ
In Stanislas' case, it's apparently very common to get a small niggle when coming back from a long lay off like he has. I know his history isn't great, but hopefully it's just a week or two out and he can stay fit and make a difference. One of the 4 or so players we've needed all season to actually create chances that have been injured.

How the feck is Ramsdale in the North stand bouncing up and down after being diagnosed with a bizarre hamstring Injury.

Eddie says he 'felt something' ..then lobs him in the NS with a happy clapper...thats more bizarre than the Injury imho

How the feck is Ramsdale in the North stand bouncing up and down after being diagnosed with a bizarre hamstring Injury.

Eddie says he 'felt something' ..then lobs him in the NS with a happy clapper...thats more bizarre than the Injury imho

Slight difference between standing in the north stand and tipping away a top corner bound shot in the Premier League.

If there isn't then I'll go dust off my boots...

;