Aaron Ramsdale

I don't get Ramsdale. He's turned into quite a shocking keeper. Crystal Palace second would be a routine stop for most keepers..

Personally would say that’s a good finish - certainly not a routine stop though one might expect a 21million keeper to be getting closer to it. Don’t imagine Chris Wilder will be particularly enthused by the appalling excuse for a tackle in the middle of the pitch. No recriminations from the rest of the side, looks like they have already accepted their fate to me.

Sheff Utd's next four league fixtures:
Newcastle
Spurs
Man Utd
Man City

If they fail to win that Newcastle game then there's a very good chance they'll get to 21 games of the league season without a win. That's beyond demoralising.

Sheff Utd's next four league fixtures:
Newcastle
Spurs
Man Utd
Man City

If they fail to win that Newcastle game then there's a very good chance they'll get to 21 games of the league season without a win. That's beyond demoralising.
You'd think that the law of averages would have seen them scrape a win somewhere by now, particularly since a lot of their defeats have been by the odd goal. It really is incredible that they have come this far without a victory to their name. Still, could be Karma for Wilder consistently mentioning players of ours whom he'd like to sign if the opportunity should arise. I won't lose any sleep should they get relegated, bit of a shame for Rambo though, especially if WE manage to get promoted in the same season :wahey:

The way Bego has been playing, maybe Rambo truly does love our club and he generously decided to do us a favour by leaving for a massive fee ;)

Last edited:
His positioning was woeful

And he was ever so slow to move.

I really don't think there will be a professional goalkeeper who would be satisfied with that effort to save a side foot pass from outside the box.

Certainly I would be livid if the goalkeeper of my team conceded that kind of effort.

Although I am sorely tempted to take a peek at North Stand Chat, I am waiting for the game when Big Fat Sam’s Albion go above Infrastructure in the table.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of the home office of Stoive BHA's Barratt Home as he grimly waits 20 minutes for his 2004 Gateway PC to boot up only to realise there's no-one he can troll.

Although I am sorely tempted to take a peek at North Stand Chat, I am waiting for the game when Big Fat Sam’s Albion go above Infrastructure in the table.

I hope they don't sack Potter. If they do there would be a name in the frame I would find hard to stomach.

Unless he did a Redknapp on them.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of the home office of Stoive BHA's Barratt Home as he grimly waits 20 minutes for his 2004 Gateway PC to boot up only to realise there's no-one he can troll.
Although to be honest, from what I've seen of him, I could well imagine him logging onto the West Brom and Blades forums to tell them how shite THEY are, once his friesian PC has finally booted into Windows 98 that is ! When not posting shite on other clubs' forums he likes to throw the ball for the Dogz dog leaping about on his desktop !

Last edited:

;