Aaron Ramsdale

Is it a jealous thing, or love to see them struggle?

Depends who it is, I’ve kept an eye on former players mainly because I want to see them do well. All depends if they’ve “wronged” us, if they have then that determines what camp they’re in. (Pun intended)

Can moan about Rambo for the second goal but where was the midfield and defence?

i don’t begrudge any player leaving afcb to further their career and or bank balance eg ritchie, Tommy, ake all the way back to Phil boyer and Ted mac etc Just give 100% while you play for us and don’t put the club down after you leave or BS the fans. Quite simple really.

My perfect scenario for relegation places before the season would have been Brighton, Villa and Sheffield United. No issue with swapping Burnley for Villa though.

I'm surprised Newcastle escaped your ire. Not for the club in particular but due to one player. If they got dragged into the battle and ended up going down I'd laugh my socks off.

I'm surprised Newcastle escaped your ire. Not for the club in particular but due to one player. If they got dragged into the battle and ended up going down I'd laugh my socks off.

No tbh I'm not really bothered about ex players unless they are used as a stick to beat afcb with like Mings and Mousset were. I dislike Sheffield United because they were celebrated as an example we should aspire to and I always thought that was b*llocks.

Brighton are the team I most want to go down though. I just want them to fail.

No tbh I'm not really bothered about ex players unless they are used as a stick to beat afcb with like Mings and Mousset were. I dislike Sheffield United because they were celebrated as an example we should aspire to and I always thought that was b*llocks.

Brighton are the team I most want to go down though. I just want them to fail.

agree re Brighton.

As for ex players, there are ex players and then there is fraser! Afcb Going up and also seeing Wilson, Fraser and rambo in championship next season would be very funny.

...at least Rambo is getting plenty of practice and will benefit from it all...but yest the Championship is calling his team and they could be down by March !

If and when the Blades go down I can see him going to somewhere like Saints or Brighton as its somewhere he could develop further without necessarily being their number one keeper all the time.

;