AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal - FA Cup 4th Round Monday 27th January 8 pm

That means they will be doing the draw from somewhere in the ground. Let me guess.......Mostyn's box! (Now there's a thought)

That means they will be doing the draw from somewhere in the ground. Let me guess.......Mostyn's box! (Now there's a thought)

Thought I saw that BT had this one so as BBC nornally have the draw it will probably be somewhere else.

Dear supporters,

In two weeks I will go to the South of England with my girlfriend. At the end of our weekend I would like to attend the FA Cup game. Despite the bad times of the club (...) I would really like to attend the game. Since my girlfriend has hardly any football experience (except PEC Zwolle, her club haha), it would be a fantastic end of the weekend at Dean Court, won't be ?! England is, after all, home of football!

I have been in contact with customer service, but they referred to the sales information. The loyal supporters are the first designated supporters to purchase tickets. Completely justified, because loyal support must be rewarded. However, it is a Monday evening. Perhaps season ticket holders are unable to attend the cup competition.
Ticket sales have already started and I am very worried that it will be sold out soon.

Is there someone who can help me (us) with two tickets?

I love to hear!

Stefan
The Netherlands

Dear supporters,

In two weeks I will go to the South of England with my girlfriend. At the end of our weekend I would like to attend the FA Cup game. Despite the bad times of the club (...) I would really like to attend the game. Since my girlfriend has hardly any football experience (except PEC Zwolle, her club haha), it would be a fantastic end of the weekend at Dean Court, won't be ?! England is, after all, home of football!

I have been in contact with customer service, but they referred to the sales information. The loyal supporters are the first designated supporters to purchase tickets. Completely justified, because loyal support must be rewarded. However, it is a Monday evening. Perhaps season ticket holders are unable to attend the cup competition.
Ticket sales have already started and I am very worried that it will be sold out soon.

I love to hear!

Stefan
The Netherlands

These are not bad times, Benson, Quinn and Groves were.

Have a nice time in the "south of England."

Reactions: drd
Dear supporters,

I love to hear!

Stefan
The Netherlands

Anyone who could help me, via a legal way? Haha

Dear supporters,

In two weeks I will go to the South of England with my girlfriend. At the end of our weekend I would like to attend the FA Cup game. Despite the bad times of the club (...) I would really like to attend the game.

Come on, Arsenal haven’t been that bad this year.

;