AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal - FA Cup 4th Round Monday 27th January 8 pm

Did anyone think that Spurs' first goal against Boro last night was similar to Watford's first against us?
Pass back to keeper, bad kick out to Spurs player, simple run in and score.

Did anyone think that Spurs' first goal against Boro last night was similar to Watford's first against us?
Pass back to keeper, bad kick out to Spurs player, simple run in and score.
...funny enough I thought that too, I still despair that a senior player put us in trouble and didn't consider the inexperience of our keeper though!

...funny enough I thought that too, I still despair that a senior player put us in trouble and didn't consider the inexperience of our keeper though!
Apart from all of those reasons the thing that got me was it 2 minutes until half time. Apart from Surman, Franno is our most experienced player. Put it anywhere away from our goal ! Get in the dressing room and listen to Eddie and Jason's observations. Although we weren't playing particularly well, the game was on a knife edge and we start the second half from scratch. Would Eddie have really bollocked him for smashing it into the stand?

Does anyone have got a 3+ cup points account? It's about 2 tickets
If you don't hear back from anybody soon, I'd suggest creating an account for yourself on the club's website. On January 22 the tickets go on general sale and you could try getting a pair of them then. There's a good chance it will sell out though.

Yes thanks. I've got an account. Twickets, Stubhub, here, Ticketshop, social media created... And yes, I am afraid it will be sold out before GS

TO couldn't help me with international tickets. I have got an account from more than 1 year (criteria), but: that is only for PL-games...

Last edited:
Yes thanks. I've got an account. Twickets, Stubhub, here, Ticketshop, social media created... And yes, I am afraid it will be sold out before GS

TO couldn't help me with international tickets. I have got an account from more than 1 year (criteria), but: that is only for PL-games...
I don’t think it will sell our before general sale due to the fact it’s season tickets or cup points, not home league points.
I would think it will go to general sale but then sell out very quickly.

Martin Atkinson is the referee.

Had him a few times this season.

Aston Villa, Arsenal and Newcastle away.
Burnley home.

;