AFC Bournemouth v Blackpool

Ground looks pretty full.What happened to the predictions that the support would start dwindling now we are no longer PL?

Good half. Mostly comfortable apart from one small spell and looks to be a game where we'd need to give them an opening for them to get back into it.

When we get slick passing moves together going forward they don't know what's happening.

If we could nab another then maybe it would be worth giving Taylor 30 minutes so we can see what he can do.

Losing Junior is a blow, let's hope it's nothing more than he felt a twinge and so came off as a precautionary measure.

This playing out from the back is gonna cost us if we don’t start moving the ball up the pitch with a sense of urgency. Frustrating to watch us dink and dunk the ball around back there. Only thing I can think of is our midfielders and forwards aren’t moving which leaves our back four with few options. We should be pressing forward at all times….they can’t stay on the pitch with us when we “hammer down.”

This playing out from the back is gonna cost us if we don’t start moving the ball up the pitch with a sense of urgency. Frustrating to watch us dink and dunk the ball around back there. Only thing I can think of is our midfielders and forwards aren’t moving which leaves our back four with few options. We should be pressing forward at all times….they can’t stay on the pitch with us when we “hammer down.”
Kilkenny just wondering about near an attacker when the backs have it. He needs to move into space and up his game a bit.

I've managed to get a new stream where instead of a blank screen at HT,I've got first half match highlights,match stats and an update on HT scores,and still got Solent commentary.

Decent half .... although we've allowed them to play a bit to much.... Anthony and Zemura look fantastic down the left ....Brooks has done well when given the opportunity....he just doesn't have the same support that Zemura gives Anthony tbf....we really need Stacey or Smith back.....

;