AFC Bournemouth v Brighton - Sunday 2 pm

You need to bear in mind his geographical knowledge of the UK is rubbish. He thinks Newcastle is over 500 miles away from Bournemouth.
And he would have us believe he was in the RAF.
More like Frank Spencer.
‘There are old pilots and there are bold pilots.
But there are no old bold pilots’.

NSC are very glum today, reflective of the weather out there. Guaranteed away win then. Please feel free to quote me afterwards if different...I'm looking for that 'R&R buzz'. I might dress up as a fighter pilot as well just to really get off on it.
What about a Mothercare Security Guard uniform.

NSC are very glum today, reflective of the weather out there. Guaranteed away win then. Please feel free to quote me afterwards if different...I'm looking for that 'R&R buzz'. I might dress up as a fighter pilot as well just to really get off on it.
I'm sure you'll have no shortage of 'offers' in pubs today mate, if wearing that ;)

If things do go pear- shaped today...don't get too disconsolate...Brighton are at the tail-end of their purple patch and we possibly at the beginning of ours. I've predicted 5 - 2..but they will want to win it as much as we...a draw won't be a disaster.
It's just so good to have a rivallry if they are seeing it similarly...while Reading and Watford are out of the loop...there are others of course..one mustn't be disingenuous to Weymouth, Aldershot, Poole Town...or Yeovil or any other localish outfits such as Pompey....

;