AFC Bournemouth v Brighton - Sunday 2 pm

Brighton were dire and a shadow of last seasons high energy team…have to say another poor ref performance from ‘look at me and love me’ Tierney he really is a knob along with Welch,Taylor and Harrington the worst I’ve seen. In this league!
Good all round effort from our boys…gutted for Antoine hope he is back fully fit next season?
Justin Kluivert is a really improved player for us..Cook is in great form…Dango looks a versatile left sided player maturing nicely…Unal will get better with game time which he may well get with Semenyo being out?

Some reports are suggesting an audible crack was heard during Semenyos injury.

Let's hope it's not as bad as a broken bone as he has been very good this season.

I’d rather it be a broken bone than ligaments.
Yes true I agree.

Certainly didn't look to be an ACL type injury as that is usually heavy lateral movement between the Femur and the entire lower leg, with obviously the knee being the joint that takes the punishment.

Posterior Collateral ligaments probably not.

Anterior Cruciate ligaments....probably not.

Medial ligaments, probably not.

Having watched the footage, the most likely scenario is a broken fibula which is a 3 week to 6 month recovery time.

Hopefully we will see Antoine at least training at the start of next season.

The players get the best surgeons, and the best post operative recovery.

We wish you all the best Antoine, you've been such a player this season.

Yes true I agree.

Certainly didn't look to be an ACL type injury as that is usually heavy lateral movement between the Femur and the entire lower leg, with obviously the knee being the joint that takes the punishment.

Posterior Collateral ligaments probably not.

Anterior Cruciate ligaments....probably not.

Medial ligaments, probably not.

Having watched the footage, the most likely scenario is a broken fibula which is a 3 week to 6 month recovery time.

Hopefully we will see Antoine at least training at the start of next season.

The players get the best surgeons, and the best post operative recovery.

We wish you all the best Antoine, you've been such a player this season.
He's been a beast for us . Everything crossed for the lad and a swift recovery for next season

I managed to get a couple of last minute tickets for the main stand. Unfortunately I was sat amongst the hospitality lot. I know they are a commercial necessity, but fk me, the atmosphere was sterile. A lot of banal, non football related chatter throughout. Comfy seat though.

Thought I would have a look back through all our league results at home against Brighton and found that our 3-0 win yesterday was our highest score without conceding a goal.

Our team have had a few games where we scored three or four goals, but we also conceded goals.

;