AFC Bournemouth v Brighton

Someone on Twitter suggesting he was off the pace.......!!
someone behind me moaning all game about Surman. Someone else calling him 'sideways' all the time despite a lot of good forward through balls. Moans about Francis and Daniels too being past it! People like to feel 'big' abusing our players.

They wouldn't be watching Premier league football if it wasn't for these players

'Brooks was the difference, two very well taken goals. I'd have him at our place'. ....ha ha ha ha what planet is that bloke on....never going to happen.....:D....their world renowned scouting department will have to keep pushing that trolley around Aldi......we're strictly Waitrose these days......:cool:

One for Sminto?

"I laughed my head off when Bournemouth got their Oligarch and made noises about being a Premier League team, when they were in League 1. If you don’t have dreams you may as well stop going to the football imo."

Surman takes on a different role when playing alongside Lerma and I think it suits him - much more positive and able to show off his creative passing which is often overlooked when he plays the recycling possession role. Thought he had a great game.

Must say, I enjoyed Lerma's yellow today. Took it for the team, but made sure to properly clatter the guy and then just stroll off. I'm starting to love him.

It looked as if Bissouma hit Brooks on the back the head....and Dunk gets sent off! Not that it matters to us of course but Bissouma should take the rap eventually.

Not sure if it's possible, because it seems the ref saw the foul (even though he gave it to the wrong guy), but Bissouma might deserve retrospective punishment for violent conduct.
OK, I doubt anything will happen, but it did look like he knew Brooks was getting away so he just walloped him in the back of the head to take him down.

It was, first went on the BBE back in 1957 for the Man U cup game.

Then stood on there in the same spot, as a number of other fans you would see every match, just like having a ST ticket these days but stood on the shingle bank in the freezing and pouring rain many times.

Also been in every part of the old DC, used to stand in the Enclosure that was in front of the old stand. Many times in the South End with my mates. Sometimes in the New Stand, which was standing only, but fully covered and opposite the main stand. Then finally the Main Stand where I first bought a ST with my Dad at the start of the JB era.

That was what you would call a match day experience in our old ground.
The shingle bank was just before my time - I started going around 1963 - Brighton Beach end cost 1/6d for juniors - that's 7.5 pence!

;