AFC Bournemouth v Bristol City

I thought City were awful, a typical Championship side.
Defend, defend,

not sure what game you were watching, they were much the better side for 25 minutes and should have gone in at least a goal up
ok, they fell apart a bit after the break and made a negative substitution that played in to our hands but in no way were they awful
they'll be top six or thereabouts at the end of the season

I can see myself running onto the pitch at the end trying to get Nigel Spackmans shirt after he agreed to let me have it during the premature pitch invasion, but he dodged me with a quick sidestep, and I was quick then, well a lot quicker than I am now! I got it in the end though when they came back from New Zealand I think, after ringing Keith MacAllister, and I still have it today. I got offered £500 for it last season, but I reckon it's worth at least a grand! (if you are reading this).

So nice seeing a committed squad this year. They seem to be happy & the coaching team must take some credit for this.

Players chasing down & putting pressure on opposing defences & the keeper is lovely to see.

A massive difference to last season when we had certain individuals who couldn't be arsed when the going got tough (2 of which aren't here anymore) & I'm not on about Ake!

So nice seeing a committed squad this year. They seem to be happy & the coaching team must take some credit for this.

Players chasing down & putting pressure on opposing defences & the keeper is lovely to see.

A massive difference to last season when we had certain individuals who couldn't be arsed when the going got tough (2 of which aren't here anymore) & I'm not on about Ake!

never should have...

;