AFC Bournemouth v Cardiff City

Wasn’t this game sold out before the restrictions were announced?
I know most of the time over a 1000 don’t turn up, but there could well be over 9999 there, even if Cardiff only bring around 500.

Wasn’t this game sold out before the restrictions were announced?
I know most of the time over a 1000 don’t turn up, but there could well be over 9999 there, even if Cardiff only bring around 500.
Just been told in the ticket office that no return tickets will be sold so as they don’t go over 10000. I bet you anything we’ll have under 10000. Still looking for a pair of tickets for tomorrow!

I thought that might be the case.
But if 10000 home Tickets have been sold and say 500 away, they can’t guarantee 500 home fans won’t turn up. Although this is usually the case.
Cardiff may well have sold more than my estimate.

I thought that might be the case.
But if 10000 home Tickets have been sold and say 500 away, they can’t guarantee 500 home fans won’t turn up. Although this is usually the case.
Cardiff may well have sold more than my estimate.
Completely understand. Typical it happens when both my Dad/I are free for a change! Love we’re higher up the leagues now but it was so much easier to get tickets 10 years ago!!! If you know of two going do let me know!

Completely understand. Typical it happens when both my Dad/I are free for a change! Love we’re higher up the leagues now but it was so much easier to get tickets 10 years ago!!! If you know of two going do let me know!

Good luck with your quest for tickets, hopefully you’ll get a response today.

Scott Parker on COWS.

“Junior Stanislas had a bit of an issue with his shoulder after the game, he trained lightly so let’s see how he reacts tomorrow morning. I see him being OK for the game though.”

;