AFC Bournemouth v Cardiff City

Druss, I had you ignore because you're the biggest cnut on this forum.

Clicked unignore to see what you had posted, and realised I had you on ignore for a reason.

Two wins on the trot is a good way to end the old year going into the new.

I see Ryan Christie has been awarded the goal on the BBC website even though there was a deflection, good to see him awarded at last for his hard work.

At times in the first half we were sloppy around our goal area but luckily didn’t get punished for it.

Then right on the half-time whistle came a very bad challenge from Leandro Bacuna and rightly he was shown a red card before tempers flared out of control.

Good move ended with our second goal calmly stroked into the net by Dominic Solanke for his 18th league goal of the season.

Then with a powerful shot by Jefferson Lerma hit the bar and went into the net off the Cardiff City goalkeeper for an own goal.

Unusual to see two substitutes, substituted themselves, one for each side.

The Cherries are now 4 points in front of Fulham who have two games in hand, but we have the points in the bag.

On the plus side, Dragonm8 isn't in the crowd abusing our players during the game.

Shame we still have so many keen to give Lewis Cook or Mepham grief if they make a mistake. Stacey not immune either.

Was always the same though as we were discussing in the pub. Spackman, Aylott, Newson, Stock, Pitman and even Boruc all had a pecentage of our "supporters" ready to moan at them for the slightest error.

I guess as I want them to do well on the pitch I'm a happy clapper.:cheers:

:utc:

On the plus side, Dragonm8 isn't in the crowd abusing our players during the game.

Shame we still have so many keen to give Lewis Cook or Mepham grief if they make a mistake. Stacey not immune either.

Was always the same though as we were discussing in the pub. Spackman, Aylott, Newson, Stock, Pitman and even Boruc all had a pecentage of our "supporters" ready to moan at them for the slightest error.

I guess as I want them to do well on the pitch I'm a happy clapper.:cheers:

:utc:

Pitman getting abuse was always the worst for me. His goals got us from the edge of non league to the Prem and is still one of the best strikers we've ever had.

Like to see our defence move the ball faster from defence going forward, last night there were times it would have been better for Travers to get the ball further downfield, rather than play it short in defence with Cardiff City players pushed up ready to pounce.

This was in the first half, second half it was a different ball game with our team in complete control.

Another moment which drew raised eyebrows from Cardiff fans was when Isaak Davies was substituted 30 minutes after coming off the bench himself.

The 20-year-old was brought on for Mark Harris at half time but, in truth, struggled to force his way into the game. On 75 minutes, he was replaced by Rubin Colwill.

When asked about the reasoning behind Davies' substitution, Morison said candidly: "He wasn't good enough.

"I'm not sending a message. He just wasn't good enough.

"I brought him on to change the game, to help us, and he was more of a hindrance than he was a help.

;