AFC Bournemouth v Cardiff City

Partisanship is one thing but upon reading '...A nasty head injury to Lewis Cook added five minutes of injury time to the proceedings ....'
It's clear the author is simply writing a load of old tosh for his readership at home, who weren't at the game, in a bid to boost advertising revenue.

Searched high and low for a stream but had to make do with Solent in between Mrs 4ers asking what was happening ....

Thanks Billy
There were lots of streams for the match. The Canadian one on TSN is usually the best, I turn the sound off and listen to solent.

There were lots of streams for the match. The Canadian one on TSN is usually the best, I turn the sound off and listen to solent.
Yep, either TSN or Sportsnet, the two networks share the PL games. Once or twice a season, the AFCB game will be on a GO app, which is stream only (as opposed to streaming an actual TV program) and harder to get. From what I can see right now, the first seven BM games are on TSN TV.

Wilson's goal was the hardest of his chances. But it was instinctual, split second. His missed chances he had time to think about them and second guess himself. It's confidence, and he went through a couple of periods like that last season.

Wilson's goal was the hardest of his chances. But it was instinctual, split second. His missed chances he had time to think about them and second guess himself. It's confidence, and he went through a couple of periods like that last season.
He looked very calm and assured when he scored that super goal against Marseille.

I'd say most PL strikers score about 1 in 3 chances that fans and pundits would describe as "sitters". I'd say Callum was at that level, he does some good finishes at times, but misses a few more than you'd like.

The top strikers probably score about 1 out of 2 sitters, so if they are in a side creating a lot of chances thats the magic 20+ goals a season.

Thought we played quite badly despite deserving the win overall. If we had played anyone else we wouldn't have got away with it but thankfully Cardiff were absolutely shocking and offered nothing in attack, they looked like a Championship side. Tougher tests lie ahead and we must play much better than we did on Saturday. Defended well though, Begovic only had to make 1 save whole game. Happy with the 3 points but must do alot better at West Ham and Lewis has to start.

;