AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace - Tuesday 7.45 pm

Two wins in under 72 hours, against two very difficult and irritating teams. Keeping the faith has never been this fun or easy.

We should absolutely be looking up the table, rather than down. I fear no team in this league anymore. We played City off the park. We’re 2 wins off of our best ever season as a club. We’re better than Newcastle, West Ham, Brighton, United, and Wolves. Hopefully the table after 38 games proves it.

I was thinking about our defence towards end of game. You can easily see 3 of the 4 playing for a top 6 team at some point - Zabs, Kelly and Kerkez. Kelly was a rolls royce tonight.

You can also see Dom, Semenyo, Scott (if he gets his mojo back), all moving on to bigger things too. So when you look at a large portion of our team it's no wonder we are doing so well.

Can we sell well and recruit well, ala Brighton to keep growing. Or will we keep hold of them and continue our rise. Time will tell.

On the way to the ground Kris Temple mentioned Mepham was ill and Semenyo who was on the bench was also ill.

Get to the ground to see Semenyo named as a substitute again, so either KT got it wrong or Semenyo made a sudden recovery.

Anyway so glad he was on the bench and came on later, he neatly beat his defender and crossed to Kluivert who also had came off the bench earlier, to score the winning goal and make it three home wins in a row and move AFCB up to 11th place and only four points behind West Ham in seventh spot.

I was thinking about our defence towards end of game. You can easily see 3 of the 4 playing for a top 6 team at some point - Zabs, Kelly and Kerkez. Kelly was a rolls royce tonight.

You can also see Dom, Semenyo, Scott (if he gets his mojo back), all moving on to bigger things too. So when you look at a large portion of our team it's no wonder we are doing so well.

Can we sell well and recruit well, ala Brighton to keep growing. Or will we keep hold of them and continue our rise. Time will tell.
And this is without mentioning Senesi and Christie who have been immense this season too - but think they are less likely to be moving on candidates.

On the way to the ground Kris Temple mentioned Mepham was ill and Semenyo who was on the bench was also ill.

Get to the ground to see Semenyo named as a substitute again, so either KT got it wrong or Semenyo made a sudden recovery.

Anyway so glad he was on the bench and came on later, he neatly beat his defender and crossed to Kluivert who also had came off the bench earlier, to score the winning goal and make it three home wins in a row and move AFCB up to 11th place and only four points behind West Ham in seventh spot.
I heard Semenyo arrived late.

Finding different ways to win games which is great, and Semenyo really made the difference tonight. Thought Zabs was immense though, and Christie showed why we missed him so much on Saturday. Luckily Cap'n Neto didn't have much to do thanks to our backline which included Cook most of the game. Kelly so calm and assured too- going to miss him. So another deserved and very welcome 3 points. Something tells me we're going to play a lot more attractive football v. Man Ure- would love to beat them. As for Luton obviously hoping for a win but must admit it's with a heavy heart. Onwards and upwards :utc:

I doubt anyone else in the camp is thinking about relegation now and with almost everyone available, I'll imagine AI is telling the players to keep pushing. As long as it's mathematically possible to qualify for Europe we may as just go for it. No shame in trying!

I over stretched myself last night and crashed early. Great result to wake up to. Above Chelsea and Fulham. Start reeling them in boy, start reeling them in! Wolves looking over their shoulder now.

;