AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace

Probably more than you ,I have been a supporter of the cherries since the mid seventies. How about you? What are you trying to say? You don't believe in fair play or you are totally biased? If your are a true sportsman you would want a true & fair outcome to a game .
Perhaps you should calm down a little. My point was that most football crowds aren't renowned for their genteel sporting behaviour. And where one set of fans might appreciate a decision, the others might not.

Its the same reason that when the clock stops on 90 minutes we're not allowed to see the added on time.

Have a nice day.

The bickering during these last few days is bizarre.
The best way is to leave referees alone, its a very difficult job...leave Dyche alone- he is probably equal best ( with Eddie) manager the PL has known since Ferguson.
Blame......just level it at your clubs strikers for not scoring enough goals.

Perhaps you should calm down a little. My point was that most football crowds aren't renowned for their genteel sporting behaviour. And where one set of fans might appreciate a decision, the others might not.

Its the same reason that when the clock stops on 90 minutes we're not allowed to see the added on time.

Have a nice day.
Thank you for your reply, I am calm. I don't believed that abusive behaviour in any form towards officials is right. They are not against any club nor cheats ,they do a job that is difficult to say the least. Individuals in crowds can't respect any decisions that officials give against their team..I believe that both sides have to respect their decision. I do agree that some refs make some strange decision that are not right, but we can't change things by abuse. Their decision is final wether we like it or not.

;