AFC Bournemouth v Fulham - 5 Games To Go

The way I see it, we desperately need a minimum of 6 points from the next 3 games. Anything less than that, assuming Forest win their next 3 (and I think they will), and the Trees will arrive at DC in a position that a win for them puts them in front with just 1 game remaining. I can't believe the bookies have got us so nailed-on.
For someone who is so good at Last Man Standing, how can you be so wrong about this!! :giggle:

It can go just about any way, but I just don't see any "invincibles" with 3 weeks to go. If anything, Huddersfield has the type of schedule that could see them grab 9 points and get to 82. But, any slip whatsover by the chasing trio will knock it down to the chasing duo. Forest is definitely the legitimate threat, and they are pretty much priced for perfection. Without Davis, they are ripe to stumble somewhere in the next three.

Conundrum .... if we beat Fulham, are we then cheering for Forest to beat them as well? Could put us just three points off the title!!

For someone who is so good at Last Man Standing, how can you be so wrong about this!! :giggle:

It can go just about any way, but I just don't see any "invincibles" with 3 weeks to go. If anything, Huddersfield has the type of schedule that could see them grab 9 points and get to 82. But, any slip whatsover by the chasing trio will knock it down to the chasing duo. Forest is definitely the legitimate threat, and they are pretty much priced for perfection. Without Davis, they are ripe to stumble somewhere in the next three.

Conundrum .... if we beat Fulham, are we then cheering for Forest to beat them as well? Could put us just three points off the title!!
Believe me, I really hope I am wrong about this, but I've got this nagging feeling that Fulham are going to be properly fired up for Saturday. Marco Silva had the right hump that we got a point at the Cottage. All their players who were there under Parker would love to give him issues to worry about, and then there's Harry Wilson. Thanks for the compliment regarding LMS BTW - and honestly, I did pick Coventry last time round deliberately, and it worked! We potentially could go to Swansea on Tuesday night with them still having (slim) hopes of a play off place too, and if Fulham have turned us over on the Saturday, the pressure suddenly ramps right up. I truly hope we'll still have 4 points (or more) advantage by the time Forest come visiting, but that very easily may not be the case.

Sorry TiK, I'm too old to know how to do that. You will see I've always used this name on this forum and If you took time to check me out, which you obviously don't know how to do, you would soon realise my style of replying. Once again you've opened your mouth and put your foot in it. If you had a modicum of sense you should by now know my style of replying to the forum.
UTC
Looking at the style of this reply I would say you’re Smhinto/cherrybright and I claim my five pounds

We really need to win this, and the Forest game but not primarily for promotion...that's in the bag..

..but because Fulham will be, along with Forest, probably, two of the weaker teams we face in the PL...so if we cannot do this....it doesn't bode well for next season !

We won't get much for our a Money in the transfer market..we will get ripped off as usual....so I think i'm on the right track.

However nothing is set in stone.

I'd rather we bought cheap and spent money on a new ground and facilities..
So ... expectations would be lower on the field but we would be less Tinpot with a better overall structure for the future.

Next season on this Forum in the PL is going to be bizarre.
Especially if Scott Parker is still manager ( like we don't replace him with Ralf Rangnick or Wayne Rooney et al ).
Those of us that will get behind SP are going to really p*ss off his detractors...my winding up will go into overdrive !
Christ ..I can't wait.
But I still wants Scott in a Tracksuit instead of all that chic molly clobber ...I does!

Hopefully Fulham are still bit hungover from their promotion and come at us without a care which is probably our best way of scoring. Need to beat them really so that they try hard against Forest to seal title otherwise we are directly playing a part in them easing up.

;