AFC Bournemouth v Fulham - 5 Games To Go

Its the Big Un t' morra...ooooof its Big....rivalling the biggest in our History.
..Parkers Boscombe v Parkers Old Nuffers.

Our Parkers wacky detractors hoping for a Fulham Win ?...so they can have field day... and a great evening collobarating with the Fullumpalumpa Ballet!
...We Win and its a weird one....the biggest winding in of necks known to elitism.

I can't f√cking wait for that...I can't f√cking wait...
So come on Boscombe..
... DO the F√cking Bizz ! :utc: :guns:
Fulham everywhere tomorrow.....1,300 away allocation, about 2,500 in the ground so I understand

Fulham everywhere tomorrow.....1,300 away allocation, about 2,500 in the ground so I understand

So what ??? I think Its what football fans do innit ?..watch football matches !!!!

And look Mateybollux you Woofter....we have enough idiots on this Forum already...

Last edited:

The game sold out weeks ago when you lot were still wetting yourself about not going up.... some PL clubs can 'magic' a few away fans in one part of the ground but you're too small fry.....enjoy the car park

The game sold out weeks ago when you lot were still wetting yourself about not going up.... some PL clubs can 'magic' a few away fans in one part of the ground but you're too small fry.....enjoy the car park
Haha...."smallfry" from Bournemouth!!! Fulham were wetting themselves???? Forest in your head

Haha...."smallfry" from Bournemouth!!! Fulham were wetting themselves???? Forest in your head

Yes small fry..not pretending we aren't but believe your away attendances are historically appalling so why you think you're suddenly billy big bollox and getting 2500 into a ground that's been sold out since 2014 is laughable... dream on. As for the wetting themselves, that was solely based on reading your forum ...well done on promotion btw.

2 stand outs from that game. Solanke’s goal from the restart and Steve Cooks heroic double block

Yes watched the highlights yesterday.

Steve Cook really should still be playing for us. Absolutely heroic defending.

Nat Phillips, his 'replacement' that we don't own, cost us a similar amount to Cooks wages, and we would have to shell out 10 million plus to sign him.

It defies belief really.

;