AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City

Going to be very tough today clearly. All we can ask is that the players give it their all and at least try to have a go. Am assuming we go three at the back for this one and probably rightly so, but if that’s the case we can’t go with the same front three we played against Sheffield United. Either Fraser or King will have to drop out to provide some creativity and link between midfield and attack. Hope EH has the balls to drop one of his undroppables! Either way highly unlikely we get a result but let’s at least give ourselves a chance! #UTC

I don't envy Eddie and JT today.....whatever line up they come up with,I guess someone will disagree. I'd get Solanke starting to support Callum, he deserves it, especially when Wee Man and Josh have not been on top form so far. I'd hate to see Harry back on the bench too, he's too clever to not be using. However, getting the right formation to suit all this, not sure!

I don't envy Eddie and JT today.....whatever line up they come up with,I guess someone will disagree. I'd get Solanke starting to support Callum, he deserves it, especially when Wee Man and Josh have not been on top form so far. I'd hate to see Harry back on the bench too, he's too clever to not be using. However, getting the right formation to suit all this, not sure!
Yes probably an impossible task tbf.

Shock horror the team we all expected. Looked toothless against Sheff U cannot see us creating anything again with that front three. Hope I’m wrong but a very long afternoon in stoke.

Well....really not sure about that starting line up...shape wise, probably right....but Harry being left out, really don't think that's a good move. I know Eddie loves his pace up top but Harry is someone who can keep the ball and use it well. I personally think Wee Man and Josh owe us a massive performance.
Ake just in front of the back four? I can see what he's doing here, trying to stop them playing through us.

No one wants a long afternoon in Stoke....:D......in fairness it's going to be a long afternoon whatever team we pick and in fairness the fact it didn't work against Sheffield Utd is pretty irrelevant.......hopefully we can launch a counter attack or two.

I guess it could be *easier* against a top side.....whereas Sheffield came here to defend and get a draw, obviously City will be attacking more. So if we can get the ball and release Josh and Wee Man, that is where it could work...behind their full backs...which would have been tough against a side sitting in?

Another interesting game this weekend......was Inner Mongolia v Zibo Cuju..in the China YI league..... score 0-9...
I tried to get a ticket...didnt have enough points ! The back door method failed too. Monk geezer online wanted Two Yaks and a Water Buffaloe and ive only got one Yak......Mind you its a hellish drive along the Silk Road so ive settled for Liskeard v St Dennis( Saints! I'll give em Hell) on Tuesday night !
Ok now. I just ordered two Saints tickets.
Well....really not sure about that starting line up...shape wise, probably right....but Harry being left out, really don't think that's a good move. I know Eddie loves his pace up top but Harry is someone who can keep the ball and use it well. I personally think Wee Man and Josh owe us a massive performance.
Ake just in front of the back four? I can see what he's doing here, trying to stop them playing through us.
When Lerma or Billing have the ball in midfield who’s going to be the link man ?
Josh or Fraser need to do it otherwise we will see the ball just coming back the other way ...

;