AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City

The way I see it, we've had two great chances against the best team in the world. (ake miss-hit saved and Smith's effort from 3 yards.) I think we've been okay. although, I thin k sterling is causing all sorts of problems for mepham.
You couldn't ask for two better chances to score in any game....:slap:.......but on the whole apart from the sickening sight of Charlie being carried off..... not a bad half.

Strange first half. City showing their obvious extra class but we could have scored even before we did....Walker also should have been sent off inside ten minutes....who knows what could happen by the end....[ probably 5-1 City! ]

The Smith shot on target....lucky Ederson head stopped it. Amazing free kick from Harry. I'd possibly push Ake to the edge of the box, where Silva especially is just finding space. 451 instead of 541.

I don't think Josh has done enough....Fraser also very quiet early on but I am actually happier now he's at LWB. I do think Solanke needs to come on to support Callum at some point though.

Strange first half. City showing their obvious extra class but we could have scored even before we did....Walker also should have been sent off inside ten minutes....who knows what could happen by the end....[ probably 5-1 City! ]

The Smith shot on target....lucky Ederson head stopped it. Amazing free kick from Harry. I'd possibly push Ake to the edge of the box, where Silva especially is just finding space. 451 instead of 541.

I don't think Josh has done enough....Fraser also very quiet early on but I am actually happier now he's at LWB. I do think Solanke needs to come on to support Callum at some point though.
totally agree.

Just seen the Wilson goal again, look at Josh King reaction when you see the replay - he’s stood to the left of the wall - looks like he couldn’t believe what he just witnessed!

We need a bigger stadium simply to make decisions against big clubs go more our way. A full 25k stadium booing the ref may turn a few of these idiots

We need a bigger stadium simply to make decisions against big clubs go more our way. A full 25k stadium booing the ref may turn a few of these idiots
I really doubt that would help get us decisions but spanking 100 million to gain a couple of decisions seems good idea

;