AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United

Come on Boscombe! Today is THE Day you can prove once and for all that Size Doesn't Matter! Not that it has ever bothered me that much!..... but anyway I'm listening to Danny Bakers harmless nonsense at this moment..Sausage Sandwich game and all that....then doing the food shopping quickly in Morrison's...buying some prawns for tomorrows Victory Breakfast..Toasted Prawn Sandwich! Then a nervous hour or so before proceeding to the White Horse pub in Liskeard and planting myself among the local throng of United's Bumpkin Branch! ( tbf there are a couple of true Manc exiles as well!). The noise from DC and me will give them Ear Ache I hope and a winning goal from Brooksy?... Heartache!
:utc:

Last edited:
Brooks ‘up top’ (read just behind?) witj Wilson according to official Twitter feed. Find it strange that we tweet the formation before kick-off, especially given that we have changed it around recently. And Eddie is usually quite guarded about putting info out there for the opposition.

Brooks ‘up top’ (read just behind?) witj Wilson according to official Twitter feed. Find it strange that we tweet the formation before kick-off, especially given that we have changed it around recently. And Eddie is usually quite guarded about putting info out there for the opposition.
Theres been times they tweet the formation and then it’s something different at kick off but given the personnel I don’t think there are going to be any surprises in the formation. Just who goes where. Stanislas could easily play behind wilson

Still haven't got used to the absolutely blatant bias Man Utd benefit from!

Young getting a free kick for holding Lerma
6 players over the 10 yard line for Stanislas' free kick
Fred standing over a free kick and then taking a dive over the ball.
Shaw's two handed shove on Brooks in the box

That's ignoring all the a little decisions

Still haven't got used to the absolutely blatant bias Man Utd benefit from!

Young getting a free kick for holding Lerma
6 players over the 10 yard line for Stanislas' free kick
Fred standing over a free kick and then taking a dive over the ball.
Shaw's two handed shove on Brooks in the box

That's ignoring all the a little decisions

Handball leading up to their goal

Penalty could have been given but wouldn't be given against one of the big clubs. That's one consistency we've seen since we got promoted.

;