AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United

Click bait headline aside, his actual quotes are fair enough, but yes I do take the point that whenever our players start talking themselves up a bit we tend to fall flat on our face.

What I like is that we have so many points on the board now, that we can just enjoy these games against the big sides. Knowing that chances are one or two of them will go our way (because we're good enough) and not havng to worry about the majority that probably won't go our way.

I'm working until 2.30pm tomorrow....in a care home...serving lunches at 12.30....will be hard to even get near my phone to keep up to date...this is going to be tough!! Will be relying on the Twitter feed when I can sneak into a corner somewhere!

It's a strange feeling this one. If we have any serious ambitions to reach new heights, it's the kind of game we need to not be losing. After all, Brighton did them over fairly simply. The very least we need, is for the team to go toe to toe with them and show the watching worldwide TV audience how good we can be.

Even with Man U being very in and out so far though, we all know how good they could be IF it all clicks for them. That can happen in any game. They seem to have issues at the back though, so I am sure much of our plan is to get at them and force errors.

My traditional pessimistic self would see a 0-2 loss....give them an early goal to get their confidence up....try and hit back but then a 62nd minute softie ends the game. But....we are now good enough to go into the game on an even footing....so if we play to our best, we can also win this.

Would be interesting to know how many returned tickets there were for sale at 11 am this morning. It was immediately sold out, for me anyway:(.
5 home points and not enough for this game.
Anyway, I hope we stuff 'em.

I'm predicting 3-2 for us. Lukaku scores first, then we level it up. Down 2-1 with 20 minutes to go, we score 2 more and win in front of the home crowd!
:wahey:

After the win ..or any of the outcomes I will be out the pub, up the road to watch a local village team called Dobwalls Fc play Penzance. South West peninsula League. About the same standard as Hamworthy Rec. I will attempt to take one or 20 or so MU fans with me to show them grass roots football! It's been a way of great therapy for me after our big defeats!
Just a game of football, bag of haribos or a pasty, find someone to swap nonsense with ..and pick out another Brooks from what's on offer!

After the win ..or any of the outcomes I will be out the pub, up the road to watch a local village team called Dobwalls Fc play Penzance. South West peninsula League. About the same standard as Hamworthy Rec. I will attempt to take one or 20 or so MU fans with me to show them grass roots football! It's been a way of great therapy for me after our big defeats!
Just a game of football, bag of haribos or a pasty, find someone to swap nonsense with ..and pick out another Brooks from what's on offer!

I see you lost to a mouse's hole last week - doesn't bode well....

Perhaps we should loan him out to Limestone Rangers or The Butchers Arms in the Scunthorpe Disrict League....he could stand guard at the micro wave warming the pies!

He’s also tweeted:

People worrying about Bournemouth...United have Martial, Pogba, Fred and Mata in form against a team of Sun bathers that if it didn't have Eddie Howe would be in the Championship. Three easy points.

I hate early kick offs. Not even time for the pub before. Anyway, I'm ready for the game now, but its 6am. COME ON UUUUUUU CHEZZEERRRSSSS!!!!!!!

;