AFC Bournemouth v MK Dons - League Cup First Round

Shame I can't watch it, but great to hear the youngsters actually DOING WELL in a cup game. Maybe that's because they've been involved with the squad FROM THE START of preseason. It will be interesting to see who stays involved with the first team squad once the season kicks off but surely a few youngsters have now cemented their places ? I certainly hope so. The team needed a refresh.

Enjoyable. Not sure why so few people here after this long without competitive football. Good job we didn’t build that 20000 seater. Our fans are so disappointing sometimes ( not the ones here obvs).

Kilkenny looking good at this level, jury out on the championship yet. Solanke not looking good at this level, still waiting to find his level. Ibsen Rossi looks a future cult hero (maybe here), think when you play it around the back you never have enough people further forward, this side wouldn’t beat West Brom
and why have the board not brought players in?

Great to be back.
Fans are disappointing? Well sorry!

Right now I'm sure I'm not alone in not wanting to sit crowded together with people in a full capacity stadium. Especially when there's no requirement for vaccination or testing.

Right now I'm sure I'm not alone in not wanting to sit crowded together with people in a full capacity stadium. Especially when there's no requirement for vaccination or testing.

I did think earlier I bet there is a fair few aprehensive supporters out there. Sitting in your seat isn’t too bad, it’s the queues and crowds in the concourses

Five goals, four different goal scorers, professional debuts made and a clean sheet. Not sure we can ask for any more than that. Fantastic start and can only give the team confidence.

Seems like playing the game before the season started turned out to be a brilliant idea. We can now go into the first league game high in confidence.

Hopefully Stacey is not out for an extended period.

:utc::utc::utc:

Great Result! Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon . Take it with a pinch of salt, MK Dons keeper is comically poor. But there's some talent in these young lads. They will need help for the rigours of the championship though.

Saydee had 20 mins on the pitch, scored 1 and created another, can't ask for more than that.

Brooks is rusty as heck but ended up with a brace somehow. Hopefully it helps.

Killkenny has a wonderful range of passing. Just get him in the gym.

Let's hope Stacey is ok , and let's get a couple of experienced heads in here.

Five goals, four different goal scorers, professional debuts made and a clean sheet. Not sure we can ask for any more than that. Fantastic start and can only give the team confidence.

Seems like playing the game before the season started turned out to be a brilliant idea. We can now go into the first league game high in confidence.

Hopefully Stacey is not out for an extended period.

:utc::utc::utc:
It's a good job Smithy re-signed!.....not sure how fit Leif Davis is but it might force Parker to give Zemura a real chance now rather than falling into the same trap JT did in trying to get Stacey and Smith into the side.
We've got some really talented youngsters.....just need to trust them.

I can’t see you getting exclusive rights to watch us all on your own.

;