AFC Bournemouth v Norwich City

Happy with that, only having two centre midfielders wasn’t working all that well. Shows JT isn’t just going to blindly stick with one thing.

Yes but who is the left wing back? Rico:) or Smith:(

Lerma and billing on. I believe we are winless when both play. Which makes sense playing 4 out of five as defensive mids.

Happy enough ....Danjuma playing as a 10 is exiting......definitely our best back 3 imo....like Rico there.... time for Lewis and billing to do something.....

Drop Stacey and put Smith on the right (or keep him and drop Smith). Rico on the left, and Simpson in the back three. Doesn't that make more sense than playing 2 players out of position?

Have to laugh though.....i was listening to that muppet Jamie O'Hara discussing us the other day and he said that for him we've always been a team that plays 352 and that suited us !!.......where we went wrong apparently was switching to 442 last season....lol.....we've played every system known to to man in the PL but 352 FFS.....interesting that JT fancies it....seems tbe back 3 is here to stay anyway .regardless.

Drop Stacey and put Smith on the right (or keep him and drop Smith). Rico on the left, and Simpson in the back three. Doesn't that make more sense than playing 2 players out of position?

Yes. Or Ofoborh in instead of Simpson but yep. Can’t disagree. Stacey for me would be one of the first names on the teamsheet in this formation.

;