AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest - 2 Games To Go

I'll be interesting to see how Parker sets us up to deal with Spence and Johnson on their right which is pretty much where their main threat comes from.....does he go with the speed of Zemura and Anthony or the experience of Brady?.....do we play a back three with Kelly as the left sided CB?........certainly going to be fascinating as the Forest management will be looking at our left side as our strong point and might come up with something to counter them.
I'd keep the JZ / Anthony tag team, they're both fairly quick and work hard together for each other both forwards and backwards. In fact I'd keep everything as it is, same team go again assuming all are fit. Dembele, Moore, Brady etc all off the bench are good options later.

Spence is 100% their biggest threat. He will England’s first choice right back and be playing for a top 4 club before long imo. If we can handle him it goes along way but it is far from easier said than done.

I read that defending can be his weakness. Guess with three at the back, this helps protect him. Anyway, hopefully we can exploit any weaknesses and they won't exploit our weaknesses so well.

I'd keep the JZ / Anthony tag team, they're both fairly quick and work hard together for each other both forwards and backwards. In fact I'd keep everything as it is, same team go again assuming all are fit. Dembele, Moore, Brady etc all off the bench are good options later.

Yes and also option to go 3 at the back later in the game to protect us.

Unlikely I know, but if we lose by 1 goal tonight and then on Saturday we beat Millwall 4-0 and Forest beat Hull 3-2 then we’ll have exactly the same points, goals scored and goals conceded record. We’ll have also both won 1 each in the head to head, and will have both scored and conceded the same amount against each other.

What happens then….?

Today...despite any 'differences' some of us have....its all about getting behind Scott Parker and his/our Team.
We've sat there in 2nd all virtually all season.
..and can easily stay there if they all pull together tonight.

:utc:

Unlikely I know, but if we lose by 1 goal tonight and then on Saturday we beat Millwall 4-0 and Forest beat Hull 3-2 then we’ll have exactly the same points, goals scored and goals conceded record. We’ll have also both won 1 each in the head to head, and will have both scored and conceded the same amount against each other.

What happens then….?

It is then decided on: number of wins; (or, if those are equal) away goals; (or, if those are also equal) fewest red/yellow cards. See excerpt from the rules below.

”9.3 (if points, goals scored and head to head results) do not separate the Clubs then the highest placed Club shall be determined by reference to the following criteria, in the order prescribed:

9.3.1 number of wins;

9.3.2 goals scored in away games; or

9.3.3 in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 9.4.

9.4 Where two or more Clubs are tied after the procedures set out in Regulations 9.1 to 9.3 inclusive then the highest placed Club shall be the Club which has accumulated the lowest total number of penalty points (as determined in accordance with Regulations 9.5 and 9.6) following the completion of 42 League Matches in the relevant Season.

I don't think I've ever been this nervous for a Bournemouth game
It feels worse than Bolton, we just felt unbeatable then
I was unable to do much work that day so spoke to the boss and took the afternoon off.
Not able to do that today, though I suspect i will have same level of non productivity

What happens then….?

We wonder how it is you had time to work that all out !

It feels worse than Bolton, we just felt unbeatable then
I was unable to do much work that day so spoke to the boss and took the afternoon off.
Not able to do that today, though I suspect i will have same level of non productivity

Would it be the same as the Bolton night re getting promoted to PL for a second time?

I suppose we will only know if we win tonight and the feeling after.

Bolton was a very special night, it was the first time in our history we reached the PL and the seasons building up to it.

Our dreams had come true.

Would it be the same as the Bolton night re getting promoted to PL for a second time?
Nope, it would never been the same. I think the nerves are there today because of the feeling if throwing it away after having had such a gap just 4 weeks ago, nerves of pending disappointment I suppose

;