AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest - Sunday 2 pm

Forgot to add earlier, our pre-match and half time build-up is so cringe.

Sounds like cross between a country fair and a cricket match at the start. Think the Forest Fans' reaction of "what the f***ing hell was that?!" is pretty fair. Although it's almost endearingly tinpot.

Sounds like cross between a country fair and a cricket match at the start. Think the Forest Fans' reaction of "what the f***ing hell was that?!" is pretty fair. Although it's almost endearingly tinpot.

I quite like the Great Escape thing, it's tinpot and hilarious. Who cares what Forest fans think? They sing a bloody Wings song.

That's good. It doesn't need to blanket every part of the ground, giving them to middle aged blokes seems a waste, but giving them out to kids in the family section seems spot on.
Giving them to my wife is a waste, never used a duster in her life..................Hitting:eek!:

The issue is that in US sports the crowd fully participate in stadium requests or interaction. Its almost part of the day out. We dont and probably never will go along with it at football. That DJ who tried it years ago could tell you.. "I say HOT you say..."

Cannot wait for the next home game when the Kiss cam is rolled out with a Jumbotron...

If anything I'm hyper-sensitive to all players when the criticism is unjust.

It's boring, you jump on whoever is your latest scapegoat and will then spend the remnants of time splitting the atom for any ounce of anything you can spot to prove yourself right. It's dull and just because you get called out on it, doesn't mean I'm over-sensitive to it. It just means I think you're wrong because you don't do it to others. It's biased to fit your narrative.
Christie has been one of our standout players this year, arguably our standout player. I’ve spent two years saying he should be moved back into the position he is in as he would be better suited to it. What agenda do I have in your mind exactly? He made a critical mistake, as did Phil, as did Kelly on Thurs.

No more, no less, no agenda.

Christie has been one of our standout players this year, arguably our standout player. I’ve spent two years saying he should be moved back into the position he is in as he would be better suited to it. What agenda do I have in your mind exactly? He made a critical mistake, as did Phil, as did Kelly on Thurs.

No more, no less, no agenda.
Your ego will go pop one day.

At least the volume has been turned down now we can hear ourselves speak. I notice a lot of people clap along to the Great Escape which is fine but no substitute to Nonny leading us in Red Army. We won't forget our history Jim.

That's good. It doesn't need to blanket every part of the ground, giving them to middle aged blokes seems a waste, but giving them out to kids in the family section seems spot on.
I actually like them and when first used they looked really good. It was the on-screen message telling people when to wave them I found off-putting. They'll be asking us to chant "We believe that we will win" next ;-)

I’ve spent two years saying he should be moved back into the position he is in as he would be better suited to it.

Did you really though?

This is what worries me about Gaz. Why would anyone start Christie?
Personally would have had Zemura there and Tavernier in midfield instead of Christie who adds nothing at this level.
What does Parker see in Christie?
What people see in him is beyond me. Ross County at home maybe….
Most over rated player in our team.
Anyone else think Christie not quite as good as we first thought?

I could go on. No mentioned of playing him further back though....

I guess hoping people believe you makes it sound like you were the tactical genius ahead of the curve. Most of the comments Ive seen suggest you just didn't think he was good enough full stop.

Did you really though?

I guess hoping people believe you makes it sound like you were the tactical genius ahead of the curve. Most of the comments Ive seen suggest you just didn't think he was good enough full stop.
maybe that was 'Parody Neil' speaking :)

Reactions: DJ
Did you really though?

A long time ago those Druss and when he was playing further forward where he should never play because of his poor output on assists and goals.

And they're not wrong. I'm sorry to say but the band is awful and just so out of place at a football stadium.

I don't know what it is about games between AFCB and Nottm Forest, they've always been ugly affairs for a few years now. Managers come and go, players come and go (many, many players in Forest's case) but somehow this seems a constant right now.

It needs a referee coming into the game aware of that and ready to manage it. Let a bit go but have a steady and consistent line to step in with fouls and bookings. Welch seemed poorly prepared for the task, wildly inconsistent decision making and naive to all the little gamesmanship bits and pieces.

I don't know if what I read is true about Welch having been fast-tracked up the leagues. I do think if you've spent a good chunk of time in Championship, you see enough of the dark arts at a decent level and a high pace of play, which would be good prepartion for that game yesterday the way it played out.

I don't want to heap all the blame on the ref though. A game will be as scrappy, cynical and foul stewn as the players and their coaches want it to be. and some responsibility lies there.

Talking of Ryan Christie, in the first half he went down and after that was hobbling and surprisingly went over to take a corner that turned out to be poor.

Thought why Ryan was still struggling, someone else could have taken the corner.

Talking of Ryan Christie, in the first half he went down and after that was hobbling and surprisingly went over to take a corner that turned out to be poor.

Thought why Ryan was still struggling, someone else could have taken the corner.

Christie is so crucial to the way Iraola wants to play that even on one leg he’s still preferred, even when we are playing against sides on a par with Ross County.

;