AFC Bournemouth v Peterborough United

I hate to say it but it's going to be championship football again next season at this rate. Look on the bright side though, no VAR. What the feck is going on though, come on lads sort it out?

Absolutely pitiful performance.
Was prepared to give SP a chance ,despite the warning from Fulham fans and our great (should I say goodish) start to the season. I can now see why.

That's it. Been on the fence for a few weeks here but I'm now in the Parker out camp. Fail to see how any manager could do worse with the amount of talent we have. It’s utterly pathetic. Turgid football, can't pass, can't control and can't shoot with no discernable style of play.

Christie the only bright spark tonight. Everyone else dreadful. We have played well once so far this calendar year and now our luck has run out we're getting what we deserve. Everything about tonight was disgraceful.
can't pass, can't control and can't shoot
Is that the managers fault ?
Its the players you should be moaning about.

Our 'sunshine' superstars are not stupid...they saw the weather forecasts and reports..1 degree warmer that yesterday ..cue 'on the beach'.....and cue this Forum is a p*ss takers paradise !

Hey look ffs....
Anyone could have seen how P' boro held out v Man City....the clues were laid out...they raise their game against sides a long way above..basic logic.

Once again it seems we might have a dressing room problem....an unsolved power struggle ? Somink ain't right !

Do we have permission to criticise from the usual suspects yet?

Don't want to be accused again of wanting us to lose....
If you pay money to the club in any form, you have a right to express an opinion. After weeks of fence sitting I got splinters in my ****************. So I have now jumped onto the Parker out side. I can't watch this anymore. I've been running around on this side for about 2 weeks now.

What I see when I look at the table is much different from what I see when I look at the TV.

It's still very positive but I get the feeling that we will just limp over the line, mostly because no one else is making much of a move. Fulham can start planning the parade route.

Let's not over react.

Teams come here to frustrate and put a bank of 8 behind the ball.

We do not have enough attackers unfortunately.

Putting Anthony on at right back was mystifying though. Marxondes and Lowe needed more than 3 minutes.

Still in our hands hopefully.

Also the manager knows how to play against us as he won here with Hull. We could easily have lost.
We were very unlucky with Moore's injury, he was bought precisely for these situations.
I think in hindsight this might not be a bad point.

In 2nd place with 3 games in hand.
Not too bad.
We can't being blind to what's in front of us though. The football is beyond turgid. We haven't played well for a whole match in months.

We could easily drop points in those 3 games in hand and we play Hudders in 2 weeks who will be licking their lips. We are so, so poor at the moment and whatever the table says now, if we continue with this style and quality we will not go up.

What I see when I look at the table is much different from what I see when I look at the TV.

It's still very positive but I get the feeling that we will just limp over the line, mostly because no one else is making much of a move. Fulham can start planning the parade route.
I think you'll find that Sheffield United are.

Let's not over react.

Teams come here to frustrate and put a bank of 8 behind the ball.

We do not have enough attackers unfortunately.

Putting Anthony on at right back was mystifying though. Marxondes and Lowe needed more than 3 minutes.

Still in our hands hopefully.
Peterborough didn’t really come to frustrate us, they came at us in the second half and looked the more likely to get the winner. We are just shite regardless of who we play.

Fulham score 5, Sheffield United score 4. Without wishing to sound like Waz, you’re probably looking at the two going up.

;