AFC Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers

Well, we were awful. Only positive is we aren’t a goal down. Hopefully we can get Josh King’s mum to have a word and tell him to just try his best, cos on this showing Solanke and Surridge aren’t going to be anywhere near enough up top

Well, we were awful. Only positive is we aren’t a goal down. Hopefully we can get Josh King’s mum to have a word and tell him to just try his best, cos on this showing Solanke and Surridge aren’t going to be anywhere near enough up top
Need both King and Brooks up top.

Hopefully we can get 11 players on the pitch in the second half.....the 9 we have at the moment aren't doing too well.....time for Gosling and Lewis Cook to wake up.....

Yikes. We are scaring me.
Begovic MOM so far. Could be 0-3 to QPR.
Smith thinks he's up against U13s . . . not taking it seriously enough. Although same could be said for most of our defenders. Too casual, too slow, gives them time to close us down.
And yes, woeful passing from both our strikers so far.

Boscombe v QPR....my favourite all time fixture..always excites me.
Its my 70th birthday today.
On my 13th birthday we beat them 4-2 under floodlights....I think Singer and Woods scored and maybe Bolton...that was the game that cemented in place my almost 60 year support.

Happy 70 birthday Brian !

I recall seeing a game vs QPR, 66/67 season I believe, they looked so good, we were completely outplayed. Remember leaving DC feeling thoroughly downcast that day. I have a feeling that it was that same season when QPR won the League Cup as a 3rd Division team. They were such a classy outfit.

Anybody know why Danjuma isn't starting? He had the whole int'l break free.
Still recovering from whatever niggle or knock he had?

Reading through this thread is like being in the old South End, surrounded by people that only go to the match so they can have something to moan about....

Not losing at half time, an improvement on a lot of those games:utc:

Edit with authentic near positivity: Come on Boscombe, you shower!!

Calm down. Go for a paddle in the South End toilets, and whilst you are there pick me up a cup of lukewarm weak tea.

Missed the build up news, so where is King then? If he's here until Jan then why not playing? Or is he going to have a headache every Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday......

;