AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield U

I'm finding it really difficult to think of a set 11 for the game tomorrow. Wouldn't want to be EH right now; we have too much quality to choose from!

The good thing is....we know our bench will now have some quality on there as well....so anyone on the pitch not performing, will know they can be hooked fairly simply.

Eddie as usual truthful with comments.

Sky

Eddie Howe says it is too soon to say if Bournemouth have had a great summer transfer window and that it will be fairer to judge in January.

The Cherries retained key trio Callum Wilson, Ryan Fraser and David Brooks before Thursday's deadline, while bringing in five players - Harry Wilson (loan), Arnaut Danjuma, Philip Billing, Jack Stacey and Lloyd Kelly.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...bournemouth-signings-can-be-judged-in-january

Made me laugh on the Sheffield forum:

"We better be careful, I was there last week watching Bournemouth. V Lyon ,Wilson and King both scored and looked good"

"Wilson looks no more than 10 stone dripping wet. Jags would eat him for breakfast."

Granted he was getting his Wilson's confused, but I can't think of a more unfair fight than powerful, agile, England International Callum Wilson versus..."Jags". I have no doubt that "Jags" could definitely eat both Wilsons for breakfast, however.

Nnngg, last seasons team then, all summer recruitment was for naught

Boruc
Smith Cook Ake Daniels
Stacey Surman Lerma Fraser
King Wilson

I really hope that Eddie gets brave with his selection tomorrow. Charlie has been awesome but he's not now our strongest left back. I hope the fact Kelly is injured doesn't mean he starts, when we still have Rico and even Smithy available. We have had an exciting summer, I think we now need to get these new players starting, right away. Certainly Billing and Harry should be starting, I guess Danjuma may be behind Fraser for now and then with Stacey, depends on whether Smith starts at left back or not.

Also, Harry Wilson free kicks in the wind is going to cause utter carnage.

I remember a game from our first season against West Ham, 1-3 defeat I think, where all the goals were just hit and hopes and free kicks that got boosted by the freak wind conditions.

Weather forecast saying 60mph winds - not only a problem for the long pass but for goalies ... one mistake in a clearance could gift it to the opposition.

;