AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield United

Yes that pen and Neto display gave us a big handicap to overcome.

Although strictly speaking that is the rule. Another joke with goal being overuled. Awful.

Just needed a player sent off to complete mishaps today.
Ridiculous decision really.

Would have won the game if that goal had been allowed.

Touched his elbow from point blank range.

VAR needs to go.

They were checking for a possible offside in the same passage of play.

Nobody was anywhere near being offside.

VAR is looking for reasons to chalk goals off.

its just been a horrible development for football in general.

Hard to pinpoint what exactly was wrong. I guess for me the main problem was that triangle of Kerkez, Tavernier, and Christie while they were on. Seemed to constantly have the ball and kept passing between themselves without doing anything. One of Christie’s worst games in a while, and Tavernier needs dropping and has done for a while. Kerkez very disappointing.

Zabarnyi and Mepham were good I thought. Would have to watch the goals back cos obviously conceding 2 to this dross isn’t a good look. But both were good imo. I would have started Ünal personally, Dom didn’t look right.

I think we should stick to the double pivot of Cook and Christie for now, and Kluivert I don’t think played that badly either. But yeah, the winger positions are definitely there for the taking. Sinisterra has to start, and I think Dango is making a genuine case to start at LB ahead of Kerkez.

What a disappointing performance.
Thought Kerkez did alright and was probably spanked due to being on a yellow, hopefully not due to injury.

Kluivert does alright, but fades into oblivion in the second half almost every game.

Liked how Iraola went for the game and made attacking changes in the second half.

If Newcastle want Billing, they can have him.

You didn’t. You predicted we’d lose.

And what nonsense you talk, we weren’t let off the hook. There were two stupid errors by Neto, but the team shone through with a quality of play to get a deserved draw. Had Dom not slipped it may have been a different outcome.
May I ask you a polite question i.e. Are you a resident of the planet Earth at all? Because at the moment I don't believe you are.

We were let off the hook BIG TIME today as we were a few minutes away from an embarassing defeat at HOME to a team that other sides in the division seem to beat easily. Secondly, we were also let off the hook by Luton who also dropped points. And thank God they did!

Luton will come to us with all guns blazing and I can see us slipping up against them also, or a draw at best.

A shocker from a Neto! Nothing to lose by giving Travers his chance IMHO!

Not quite sure what Dango was doing there when he headed in our first goal! Our recruitment team need a right good talking to! Hughes out!

For me Scott is almost worth his place in the team for his corner kicks alone!

Or on the pitch…. We need to get one central midfielder who can score in and Cook is better deep.
Christie took one corner which led to a goal.

A very well placed corner.

Then when we get a second corner after Outtaras header, he doesn't take another one.

Why wouldn't you stick with a winning formula?

May I ask you a polite question i.e. Are you a resident of the planet Earth at all? Because at the moment I don't believe you are.

We were let off the hook BIG TIME today as we were a few minutes away from an embarassing defeat at HOME to a team that other sides in the division seem to beat easily. Secondly, we were also let off the hook by Luton who also dropped points. And thank God they did!

Luton will come to us with all guns blazing and I can see us slipping up against them also, or a draw at best.
Waz on the wind up again.

So much wrong today. But the lack of players in the box when we attack is stupid. Semenyo out wide when we’re attacking is stupid.
Oh, and Christie, Cook and Billing all had shots that were pathetic. Don’t they practice? Not one of three on target.

Or on the pitch…. We need to get one central midfielder who can score in and Cook is better deep.

You’ve been a fan of Iraola for a while, and he’s a massive fan of the double defensive pivot. Last season their pivot of choice got like 3 goals between them across the whole season.

Even then we’ve already got one; Scott. He’ll probably partner one of Cook, Adams, or Christie and he’s got an eye for goal.

Another two points thrown away. Struggling for home form but outplayed them today and poor goalkeeping cost us.
I think AI must be nervous playing Kerkez and Sinisterra together as Tavernier hasn’t deserved his place for a while now.
Glad for Unal, he looks like he can play.
Another poor ref, stop start stop start, just let the game flow.
Another point UTC

So much wrong today. But the lack of players in the box when we attack is stupid. Semenyo out wide when we’re attacking is stupid.
Oh, and Christie, Cook and Billing all had shots that were pathetic. Don’t they practice? Not one of three on target.
Billing did have a shot saved.

Sorry, didn't realise Christie was the cause of our failure to win today. Many worse performances than him this afternoon. I thought the time for Christie bashing was over as everyone got what he brings to the table. Some clearly missed that memo.

Another two points thrown away. Struggling for home form but outplayed them today and poor goalkeeping cost us.
I think AI must be nervous playing Kerkez and Sinisterra together as Tavernier hasn’t deserved his place for a while now.
Glad for Unal, he looks like he can play.
Another poor ref, stop start stop start, just let the game flow.
Another point UTC
It is difficult when Sheffield put 10 men behind the ball.

Dug ourselves out of a hole, and could have won it in the end.

A loss would have been devastating, so it was a good comeback in the end.

Sorry, didn't realise Christie was the cause of our failure to win today. Many worse performances than him this afternoon. I thought the time for Christie bashing was over as everyone got what he brings to the table. Some clearly missed that memo.
Didn’t say he was the reason we didn’t win. I’m saying you can’t start two central midfielders who shoot like 8 year olds and haven’t got a goal all season and Cook would get my nod.

;