AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield United

Can't blame Neto for the first, the second is a bit of a mess all around.

Thought our penalty was soft as it looked like their player got the ball. Watched Solanke's goal 3 or 4 times and still can't see the handball assuming it was directly from the clearance?

None of the absolute Sunday league sh*thousing I remember made the highlights.

Still sticking to your mantra of not insulting anyone unless they insult you first?
Complete rollocks ,just re-read your posts on this thread alone.Not to mention all those other posts where you insult all those who disagree with you or don't meet your "Perfect World'
I have not insulted anyone on this thread today. If you think I have then I can only politely suggest that you may be some form of snowflake.

I bid you a good evening.

I really don’t like Iraola’s insistence to play left footers on the left and right footers on the right, it encourages low percentage shots and limits the bodies in the box during attacks. We are cut back merchants.

It is odd that people on here are criticizing us going forward having scored 2 goals, and created many more. We didn’t win because of arguably two errors by our goalkeeper. Once they go their first they just sat back. Oh and if we had scored the pen it would likely have been game over

Both can't hit a cows ass with a banjo, despite their positive attributes.

Most teams at this level have goalscoring centre mids.

Between the two of them they probably have about 2 goals in 350 appearnces, and one of them has none.

It's not good enough at the elite level.
As far as I can tell only the two Manchester sides have players who aren't wingers or strikers who have scored more than 3 goals from open play.

Scoring from midfield isn't exactly a hallmark of the league based on that.

Makelele scored 2 goals for Chelsea. One of those was a gifted penalty at the end of the season when they picked up the Premier League trophy.

Busquets played almost 150 times for Spain.... scored 2 goals against Belarus and Macedonia.

They not Elite enough?
They didn’t play together. You can have one….just not two.

An interesting afternoon with a typical fighting display from a relehation doomed team who also are one of our bogey teams. Overall I would give Zabaryni MOM just over Cook who I thought had a quiet first half and Mepham who has stepped up to the plate well so far but the booking tarnished his display.

Can't blame Neto for the first, the second is a bit of a mess all around.

Thought our penalty was soft as it looked like their player got the ball. Watched Solanke's goal 3 or 4 times and still can't see the handball assuming it was directly from the clearance?

None of the absolute Sunday league sh*thousing I remember made the highlights.

I spent money to watch three or four of their players pretend they have got a bad back. Everyone in the stadium knew what they were up to yet there's apparently nothing that can be done.

As far as I can tell only the two Manchester sides have players who aren't wingers or strikers who have scored more than 3 goals from open play.

Scoring from midfield isn't exactly a hallmark of the league based on that.
Olise has 6 for Palace off the top of my head.

You are comparing a thus far 28 game season and extrapolating it across our two players 350 odd games and 2 goals to make a point, backed up by inaccurate facts.

A disappointing draw and while parts were pretty good other parts, e.g. ball into the box, was poor. There may be much I don’t agree with Neil but he is spot on correct about our lack of goal-scoring midfield. I think this is important to rectify for next season as we can’t expect any positional improvement without goals from that area. Tavenier, while a little better today, is really struggling for form. Dango is, well Dango. One minute he looks very good the next he looks like Bambi on ice. Overall, I don’t think we played that badly, certainly not as poor as at Burnley last week, but that’s football. Neto cost us today on both goals conceded and like other forum members views, we need to upgrade this position but I’m not convinced that Travers is it. Okay, the game has gone now and hopefully, we’ll be better in the final third against Luton on Wednesday.

You’ve been a fan of Iraola for a while, and he’s a massive fan of the double defensive pivot. Last season their pivot of choice got like 3 goals between them across the whole season.

Even then we’ve already got one; Scott. He’ll probably partner one of Cook, Adams, or Christie and he’s got an eye for goal.
Am I the only one who hasn’t a clue what a ‘double defensive pivot’ is?

Did I imagine it in the first half when their player was treated on the pitch and not only did he not wait the required 30 seconds before he came back on... he didn't even go off. Was there something different that I missed?

no you didn't imagine it
if our uefa ref can't remember to implement the laws what chance do the rest of the fuckwits have?

;