AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield United

Great to see Unal get a goal and salvage the game.

The level of urgency shown in the last 15 mins was what was needed the entire second half.

Sinisterra looked great.

Solanke needs longer studs, or we need to stop watering the pitch excessively..

Neto, gave the blades 2 goals today.

Rescued a point from what looked like an embarrassing loss.

Good game to watch though.

AI has been trying to play Tav into form for weeks. It makes absolutely no sense starting Tav against a team we will dominate as his confidence is completely shot and he just turns back. Sini and Dango turned the game today.
Dango gave the ball away quite a bit when he first came on.

Tav, despite looking a shadow of himself, recycles the ball extremely well and rarely loses possession.

Cooks final ball in the dying moments was disappointing. Three times he put a poor ball in.

Fine margins.

I don't know how an experienced Keeper can keep making the same mistake....I mean not pushing the ball out into the middle of the penalty area must be page one of the goal keeping manual......I blame Neil Moss.
Richard Hughes fault isn't it?

Jokes aside it was a terrible error.

Was probably easier to put it out for a corner.

Dango gave the ball away quite a bit when he first came on.

Tav, despite looking a shadow of himself, recycles the ball extremely well and rarely loses possession.

Cooks final ball in the dying moments was disappointing. Three times he put a poor ball in.

Fine margins.
Give me a player that loses the ball now and again but influences the game to one that does fck all with the ball any day.

As predicted. It just serves certain empty heads right i.e. Don't under estimate a team at the bottom of the League that have just been battered at home the week before. They always play with getting a reaction. We were let off the hook today with Luton also dropping points. Slip up against Luton in the week and we will be back up Shiatze Strasse.

Last edited:
Give me a player that loses the ball now and again but influences the game to one that does fck all with the ball any day.
Swings and roundabouts.

Dango ceded the ball as soon as he came on several times, passing to nobody.

Do that early on in a game (if he is a starter) and top teams will punish you.

Tavs shooting and attacking play is way behind what he is capable of, but I can see why he starts ahead of Outtara.

;