AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield United

Did I imagine it in the first half when their player was treated on the pitch and not only did he not wait the required 30 seconds before he came back on... he didn't even go off. Was there something different that I missed?
The player does not have to go off if the foul that led to the physio coming on results in a caution or dismissal.

Player also does not have to go off if the foul results in a penalty and the player is the penalty taker.

The warnings were there before this game ..I for one flagged up stuff !

OK..what's done is done..or not...but I tell you what ...we are lucky we had that good spell before Xmas... or we would be well in the Sh*t.

I don't think this bodes well for next season....I really think some of our players are being found out...and maybe other staff...soh' rry..but that's how it's looking.
One positive point was today's scorers...need to keep them in there as first choice..if it means playing both Unal and Solanke together.so be it ..goals are so important while our defence is so fragile !

The warnings were there before this game ..I for one flagged up stuff !

OK..what's done is done..or not...but I tell you what ...we are lucky we had that good spell before Xmas... or we would be well in the Sh*t.

I don't think this bodes well for next season....I really think some of our players are being found out...and maybe other staff...soh' rry..but that's how it's looking.
One positive point was today's scorers...need to keep them in there as first choice..if it means playing both Unal and Solanke together.so be it ..goals are so important while our defence is so fragile !

Yeah that's a good point. If you ignore all the games we've won or drawn... We've lost every game.

Can anyone tell me what formation we were playing at the end? 3-2-5? Whatever it was, it seemed to work! For the love of everything that’s holy, why can’t we start a match playing fast front-foot football? Need to start fast against Luton and get a lead. Sorry to say the Kerkez-Tav combination just didn’t work today. Sini and Dango were electric when they came on, transformed the game. Onto Wednesday!

A bit of everything for everyone today.

Bedwetters joy at us not winning.
Old school football fans - Wilder taking off attackers to try and hold out.
Medical students will find a lot of new conditions that inflicted Sheffield players when they walked within 5 yards of someone else.
Iraolaists will enjoy the two goals and impact of the subs.
Fans will delight that teams below us drew or lost making it a good say.
Someone will probably blame Hughes for the two goals and that we signed Jordan Ibe the reason that Dom slipped up for the penalty.
Brian can just celebrate anything he likes.

Can anyone tell me what formation we were playing at the end? 3-2-5? Whatever it was, it seemed to work! For the love of everything that’s holy, why can’t we start a match playing fast front-foot football? Need to start fast against Luton and get a lead. Sorry to say the Kerkez-Tav combination just didn’t work today. Sini and Dango were electric when they came on, transformed the game. Onto Wednesday!
The two full backs getting early cards changed everything. Kerkez never looks far away from a red.

Both goals came from subs. AI is very good at bringing on the right players at the right time. Formation changes during the game is his forte.

The difference between Tavernier and Kerkez today on the left they were overplaying and Sinisterra and Ouattara were more direct which caused problems in the United defence and finally led to our two equalisers.
We were screaming at Tav first half to run at his man but he did the stoppy- start thing every single time and passed it back into midfield. Seems to have lost the confidence to run at defenders. Sini and Dango much more incisive when they came on. Or is it an Al instruction to play more conservatively first-half? It’s really odd. Second half we looked a different team.

;