AFC Bournemouth v Southampton

We had been ok....Brooks needs to go off.
We’ve been more direct, which I much prefer, but pointless having Wilson there....he won’t win it in the air.
Take Brooks off, put King on the wing and bring on Solanke. Feels game over tbh but fu%* it

4-4-2 with the Billing Lerma Wilson king partnerships hasn’t worked all season, in our biggest game why revert back to it. Stifles creativity and we are just waiting to concede when we play like this.

Exactly this - only two decent attacking performances in recent months (Man City and 2nd half v Leicester) we had 5 in midfield

Changing back to the same old line up for this is just madness

Brooks totally off the pace. Needs to be taken off at half time. I'm not getting the long ball up field to Wilson. Their centre halves winning every high ball. Let's get the ball on the deck and pass it around them.

Leicester City
You mean when he changed to three at the back and added an extra body (Brooks) in the middle? I said 4-4-2 with the Billing Lerma Wilson King core hasn’t worked all season, you’d be insane to think it has. Yet Eddie reverts back to it despite a recent improvement in performances. I just don’t get it. Billing and Lerma both provide no creativity and tbh not an awful lot of defensive protection with their erratic styles, they are an awful combination.

Time for 45 minute heroes ?...Solanke who was in form..!!! ???
Surridge surprise element ? .Gosling to get some hard work going in terms of winning the game ( late scorer at the Bridge) ...all or nothing now.. ...
Eddie has to drop the Caution !

;