AFC Bournemouth v Watford

COME ON UUUUU UNDERPERFORMING, UNLIKELY, OUT OF SORTS CHEZZZEERRRSSSS!!!!!!

Neil is spot on, bit surely after 8 days, and I believe probably Aké and Smith back, with possibly Kelly and Danjuma, we'll start this with high tempo energy?

I am confident, because ultimately we have the quality in our squad.

Very respectful of Watford though, especially as we normally draw.

6 points in the next week and things will look much better. 1 or less and we will be in meltdown.

Cant wait, its been a while since we have had games that have so much on them in a run like this month.

Lets make sure we let the team know how much this means. I am at theback of the South stand, and I don't want to be able to even hear the Watford fans.

Surely all strikers around the prem (who are on the cusp of the England squad) will be champing at the bit to displace an unfit Kane at the Euros.

Callum, you will not get a better chance than this mate. Fire us out of trouble and the Euros await.

:utc:

If Smithy is back, I think we need a better chant for him rather than something that sounds like a yawn/aspirin gargle: "Adam Smiyahth, Adam Smiyahth, Adam Smiyahth...."

Should be one of the best atmosphere's in a long time at DC. A lot riding on the result, players back fit again and the sun out !!!

What's not to like. I predict a riot ..... reminds me of a song?

Hello Cherries

Just want to wish you all a happy new year (belated). and looking forward to a good competitive game between two sides who need the points. Don't want any VAR crap for either side. We always seem to draw - but I feel for us, that might be a bad result.

Eddie has done you proud over the years, and all this talk about sacking him seems very early doors. Give him time to turn it around, I am sure he will.

;