AFC Bournemouth v Watford

...it is great to have these games coming up against teams around us, it is at least rallying the manager,players and fans into a frenzy...in the greater scheme of things in The PL it is going to be a fascinating second half of the season!

Let's face it we are probably never going to be challenging the top six in the foreseeable so a relegation scrap adds some real passion into proceedings!

I think that we are good enough to maintain our place....but it is over to the club to prove that and for us fans to really get behind it and give DC a noisy lift!

The big hint is him telling everyone he's having an op tomorrow ;)

Maybe so, but we know Eddie likes keeping these sort of things close to his chest until announced on match day so not to give the opposition any inkling of an injury or who may return.

Maybe so, but we know Eddie likes keeping these sort of things close to his chest until announced on match day so not to give the opposition any inkling of an injury or who may return.

He must be gutted with Meps spilling the beans then. To be fair its hardly the sort of thing you can brush under the carpet until one hour before KO.

Eddie was probably so demoralized by the whole injury situation that he just didn't want to discuss it.

Eddie was pressed by one journalist who kept asking who the two players were that were close to a return.

Eddie said I don’t know and you will have to look at the team sheet when it’s announced.

...it is great to have these games coming up against teams around us, it is at least rallying the manager,players and fans into a frenzy...in the greater scheme of things in The PL it is going to be a fascinating second half of the season!
Let's face it we are probably never going to be challenging the top six in the foreseeable so a relegation scrap adds some real passion into proceedings!
I think that we are good enough to maintain our place....but it is over to the club to prove that and for us fans to really get behind it and give DC a noisy lift!
in a strange way, think we are better coming from lower in the table with everyone joined together/united with enough games to go vs a more complacent mid table position. A lot of teams feeling comfortable could be in trouble if bottom sides keep picking up points and it maybe we return to 40 points again as the safety line. Of course we are still in this position with a handful of games to go the excitement will turn to stress!

We will know everything about our chances to stay up by the effort and energy the players put in. Even if we lose giving it our absolute all for 90 mins I will have hope. If we turn up in a clueless stretched out formation and look knackered after 70 mins again then we won’t stay up. It’s the performance tomorrow that’s more important than the result.

I presume that was after some famous boxing fight?

The way we've both been going with injuries this season if one of our guys tried that they'd probably make contact with another!

Or the ref would probably book them..

the team had been doing boxing sessions as part of training and that was the next game since the boxing.

maybe useful for Burnley away this season

We will know everything about our chances to stay up by the effort and energy the players put in. Even if we lose giving it our absolute all for 90 mins I will have hope. If we turn up in a clueless stretched out formation and look knackered after 70 mins again then we won’t stay up. It’s the performance tomorrow that’s more important than the result.
Very nervous about this one. Chelsea was a long time ago now and we have to get that spark back.

;