AFC Bournemouth v Wolves

I think Moore should have come on soon after we went down to 10. That's when you need a KM. Launch the balls in there and let him cause trouble.
All about opinions but when you have ten men you need someone up front that can get the team up the pitch with speed and I’d have gone for Semenyo. Moore is a player to bring on when you are behind and peppering the opposition box with corners and crosses.

he's an eddie signing, what did you expect?
had dango done it he'd be fuming; camped out in the car park with lynch mob, burning torches and portable gallows
Funny how you know about burning crosses and lynch mobs….

Also, read what I wrote about Lewis Cook… it’s not complimentary.

Just seen their winner. The player who dispossessed PhilBill was in the penalty area when the goal kick was taken. Is that allowed?

Still a stupid gift though.

you're in a minority
individual errors are killing us but cant see any evidence of a specific game plan or touchline leadership
turned over by a useless pe teacher
I’m not in a minority about the first half unless you are selectively reading.

I agree with your last sentence though so that might be a new era of detente for us. Exciting x

I don’t think either is better as a whole but they are better than each other at various things and the question is when you use these things.

Neither give me confidence at this level tbh, when you're crying out for a striker to come on and make an impact/score.

Semenyo could come good, but he doesn't seem quite at the level where he's ready to be considered our number 2 striker.

The club see it to, but for some reason ended up in that ridiculous deadline day of trying to offload moore to facilitate Daka joining.

In Toronto, we have all the major sports and there are always games to watch.

Talent comes and goes from season to season. You hope to take title opportunities when you have a strong team, and play every game tough even when you are the underdog.

Effort, over a long season, can vary. Players are human and get tired like anyone else, plus are often dealing with minor injuries that affect their play.

But, then there are mental mistakes. One of our baseball commentators always says "look at the scoreboard, it tells you everything you need to know". So, when it's 1-1 and your team is on the ropes a bit in a presumptive six-pointer with 10 minutes gone in the half, it's pretty clear that it is not the time to head butt someone. So very stupid of LC.

And, when you look at the scoreboard in the 85th minute and see 1-1 and one man down, the keeper should become the king of shithousery. Fall on the ball. Roll around like you've been shot. Get up and hoof it into the stands. The scoreboard clearly tells you not to play out from the back with a killer pass up the middle ..... quickly!!

These are mistakes that cost us a point or three in a season where it appears (surprisingly to me) that we are in a relegation fight.

I hate mental mistakes!!

Last edited:
In Toronto, we have all the major sports and there are always games to watch.

Talent comes and goes from season to season. You hope to take title opportunities when you have a strong team, and play every game tough even when you are the underdog.

Effort, over a long season, can vary. Players are human and get tired like anyone else, plus are often dealing with minor injuries that affect their play.

But, then there are mental mistakes. One of our baseball commentators always says "look at the scoreboard, it tells you everything you need to know". So, when it's 1-1 and your team is on the ropes a bit in a presumptive six-pointer with 10 minutes gone in the half, it's pretty clear that it is not the time to head butt someone. So very stupid of LC.

And, when you look at the scoreboard in the 85th minute and see 1-1 and one man down, the keeper should become the king of shithousery. Fall on the ball. Roll around like you've been shot. Get up and hoof it into the stands. Neto already was on a yellow, he wasn't getting a second one for timewasting. The scoreboard clearly tells you not to play out from the back with a killer pass up the middle ..... quickly!!

These are mistakes that cost us a point or three in a season where it appears (surprisingly to me) that we are in a relegation fight.

I hate mental mistakes!!
Thought the wolves player milked it but Lewis cook shouldn’t give the referee a decision to make. As for those people who applauded cook off - what is wrong with you ?

Thought the wolves player milked it but Lewis cook shouldn’t give the referee a decision to make. As for those people who applauded cook off - what is wrong with you ?

Giving benefit of the doubt, perhaps they thought it was a harsh red as couldn't see it, but who knows, we have a fair few clueless or happy clapper types in our ranks.

All about opinions but when you have ten men you need someone up front that can get the team up the pitch with speed and I’d have gone for Semenyo. Moore is a player to bring on when you are behind and peppering the opposition box with corners and crosses.

Damn I hate agreeing with ND ;) but hes not wrong.....very strange to replace Dom with a slow imobile forward.

Reactions: DJ

;