AFCB Bournemouth v Bristol City - 10 Games To Go

Home teams who give their supporters clappers to generate an atmosphere when they're second in the league shouldn't be allowed to be promoted - but I don't make the rules.

Not that many fans used them.....

We used to point out financial disparities when we were last here. Difference is we took those rich clubs to the cleaners.

Home teams who give their supporters clappers to generate an atmosphere when they're second in the league shouldn't be allowed to be promoted - but I don't make the rules.

You have to go a ling way down, to read about the match, as most of it, appears to be about carefully selected stats to do with a report about parachute payments and the careful wording, suggests those payments enabled the purchases of Solanke, Lerma and Billing (who of course all arrived whilst we in the top division)

I struggled to correlate these financial musings, with the estimated wealth of Max Demin - circa 500 million USD - versus Steven Lansdowne - tax-dodging Guernsey billionaire GBP - as to why, plucky little AFCB, are doing so well, versus the one club in the seething metropolis of Bristol, England's 4th city.

For any Robin wandering through here, I actually quite like your club, most of your supporters at Ashton Gate have been alright. Shame you have a bloke on your local rag, who writes like a certain 'journalist' about Stoke City.

I don't necessarily agree with parachute payments, but its funny how these wealthy 'self funded' clubs have such an issue with it not being a fair playing field...

Strange how they don;t probe further into how finances in general have such an impact on chances of a clubs success. Why not take it a step further to make if 'fairer' for everyone, rather than outcomes typically being reliant on finances, one way or another.

It's a bit like a rich person complaining about another rich person being successful after they chose to invest in other business ventures, assets etc (kind of).

Reactions: rgb

You have to go a ling way down, to read about the match, as most of it, appears to be about carefully selected stats to do with a report about parachute payments and the careful wording, suggests those payments enabled the purchases of Solanke, Lerma and Billing (who of course all arrived whilst we in the top division)

I struggled to correlate these financial musings, with the estimated wealth of Max Demin - circa 500 million USD - versus Steven Lansdowne - tax-dodging Guernsey billionaire GBP - as to why, plucky little AFCB, are doing so well, versus the one club in the seething metropolis of Bristol, England's 4th city.

For any Robin wandering through here, I actually quite like your club, most of your supporters at Ashton Gate have been alright. Shame you have a bloke on your local rag, who writes like a certain 'journalist' about Stoke City.

Also thought it was a rather strange match report.

Interesting re parachute payments that two sides who were relegated from the Premier League last season, Sheffield U sit in 8th place and West Brom 12th before their game at Birmingham.

And the constant abuse behind Mark Mcadam on Sky, why don't they point the camera somewhere else other than the away support when they go for a report.

;