AFCB Bournemouth v Bristol City - 10 Games To Go

Not sure about "must win" but three points would be very helpful.

Some of the chasers have banana-peel games tomorrow ...

Luton home to Millwall - DRAW
SUFC at Stoke - LOSS
Blackburn at Coventry - DRAW
Forest at Blackpool. - WIN

Bound to be some points dropped in that lot.

And. dare we consider Fulham at QPR?
Pretty good overall combined with our win.

The number of potential points for the chasers continues to drop. It ain't over, but the fat lady is definitely in the building.

Can't recall the last time I left a game having been properly entertained. Only questions is how we didn't score 5 or 6.

Also heard that Solanke and his partner are being entered in strictly.

Really enjoyed this afternoon’s game a great Team performance from our team.

For me that third goal from Dembele summed up this afternoon from our team.

Lewis Cook thoroughly deserved MOM as well as his goal.

Dominic Solanke tirelessly working away again and came up with his fourth goal in 4 games.

Well done Scott Parker for two matches on the trot where our side showed true promotion form.

72 points tonight after 37 games under Scott Parker.

Eddie Howe’s Championship winning side after 37 games had 69 points.

If anyone wants to find criticism, probably the way they scored their second goal with Conway having a free run down the wing, crossed and Weimann had a tap in.

Last edited:
Dembele is a very exciting prospect....yet leaves us hopelessly exposed defensively.

Scotty signed him, so Scotty fix it.

Stats today:

AFCB, shots 25 and 9 on target.

City, shots 6 and 3 on target.

Without checking back, think that’s probably the most shots on goal we have had this season.

Waz will be discussing how we almost drew 3-3 with his cat.
Nope. We were very very good today. Glad to be proven wrong. We committed bodies forward at every opportunity and were brave and on the front foot. Can forgive the nativity at the end as I’d far rather we made mistakes while bombing players forward than playing conservatively and not taking any risks. Obviously we need to learn from it though.

;