AFCB v Fulham

Beware....this game seems to have a nice ' friendly aura ' attached to it.
All our good memories of Craven Cottage feeding into it plus ' Dear old Fulham ' and all that!
Lets hope last weeks Fire is still going and needs little stoking ! Mind you, we need to stay clear of injuries before we go ' raking the dung, sh#tside of the New Forest !

I can't think of who dropped out from last weeks bench?

But if we don't win this one, it'll be down to attitudes on the day. If we are right on our game then it *should* be fairly straightforward. In theory!

I hope it is a sign Eddie actually trust Hyndman to do a job if required and not just a token move because it is his old club.

Seems odd If the former that it has taken this long given the lack of proper midfield cover for weeks.

EH thinks we're safe then, I spy a youthful bench, Hyndman, Simpson, and Surridge. Here's hoping we're home and dry early so they can get a decent run out

Yeah, must've been running around seeing who had actually turned up to watch the match. Best of luck to them though, I thought Oforbhe was above Hyndman in the pecking order but maybe as stated earlier it's a nod to being against old club. Who knows? Also I doubt I'll ever work out to say and spell that name

;