AFCB v Fulham

I’m lost as to why Clyne isn’t even in the 18. Had some good matches some not so good but he doesn’t lose you matches.

4 centrebacks on the pitch, Tony Pulis will be creaming himself if he is watching us today.

Brooks just took a nasty clearance to the face, remember that happening to Warren Feeney once, think he was stretchered off?!?

Strange one Clyne, looked like a world beater for two games, then pretty anonymous. A couple of weeks after he came I'd have wanted us to sign him, now not so much. Maybe only plays to impress folk

Strange one Clyne, looked like a world beater for two games, then pretty anonymous. A couple of weeks after he came I'd have wanted us to sign him, now not so much. Maybe only plays to impress folk

Same, although I think his “character” doesn’t fit at the club and so he has become marginalised as a result.....doesn’t seem the type that would then set out to make a point to EH with extra effort in training

I'll still defend him over the weekend in Ibiza thing as it's none of our business, and no-one knows what happened, just press being bellends. Sounds mike jealousy when I hear folk on here going on about it. However I will judge him by what happens on the pitch, and that's simply not been quite good enough in my opinion and all that

No real movement. Wilson and King upfront together seems an extravagance. Also 2 players really wide at all times. A waste.

Strange to see us without a recognised full back....playing 4 Cbs!.....:D......one more and we've got a pulis team.
Shame Josh didn't put that away...i'd have had my house on him tbh.

Junior again???
I wonder whether a bit of a Mings situation is arising between Eddie and Stanislas. Eddie must be wondering if he can rely on Stan to not get injured. Having to use a sub and reorganise the team after 20 minutes when it‘s still nil-nil is far from ideal. This time he managed to injure himself by taking a free kick didn‘t he ? I could understand it if Eddie started to view Stanislas as an option from the bench and nothing more from now on - you know, in those five games a season when he‘s fit ;)

The lack of any fullbacks on the pitch has really stymied us. Ake is trying his best but first Cook and now Mepham out the other side just don't have that natural forward thrust we would get from A Smith.

Not sure what the answer is but some kind of tactical change is needed as the first 20 minutes showed that Fulham are there for the taking. Very shaky at the back. This is why Eddie is paid the big bucks and I'm spouting nonsense on a forum.

The lack of any fullbacks on the pitch has really stymied us. Ake is trying his best but first Cook and now Mepham out the other side just don't have that natural forward thrust we would get from A Smith.

Not sure what the answer is but some kind of tactical change is needed as the first 20 minutes showed that Fulham are there for the taking. Very shaky at the back. This is why Eddie is paid the big bucks and I'm spouting nonsense on a forum.

I'll take an Olvi Tumma please, kiitos

I'll still defend him over the weekend in Ibiza thing as it's none of our business, and no-one knows what happened, just press being bellends. Sounds mike jealousy when I hear folk on here going on about it. However I will judge him by what happens on the pitch, and that's simply not been quite good enough in my opinion and all that

Well I’m certainly not jealous but I don’t believe his actions at that point did him any favours in terms of EH viewing his professionalism, hence why I think he now finds himself marginalised and as you point out not hitting the levels he hit when he first arrived. I Guess bottom line is that he provided depth when we needed it, come the end of the season all parties will move on.

Anyway back to this game, that change because of Stan really took away any attacking verve we had - let’s hope we keep it tight defensively and the front 4 conjure up something special like we know they can

Noticeable that Eddie disappeared into the changing a good bit before the ht whistle went....perhaps a tactical chance is imminent.

;