AFCB Women

Any news on the matches due to be played at Dean Court?

You'd imagine they'd be towards the business end of the season. But the teams who finished immediately below the promotion place last season all have 100% records this. Although not after this Sunday, when Exeter take on Moneyfields. Maybe they might look at the Exeter game which is due to be played on December 3rd?

Incidentally the Exeter v Moneyfields game is one of 4 (four) that are going to be played at St James Park.

Just announced Portishead on November 5th
And whilst ypu may have paid for the game as part of your ST renewal, must still log in and select your seat. Consequence of only 2 stands being open, so makes sense in this instance ( unlike men's cup matches)

The email says that if you don't pick a seat in the 72 hour window then it will be assigned for you. I'm not interested in going to this game to sit on my own but have said I'll take the kids and a few people who don't normally go. I've emailed them to ask if I can shift this assigned seat. If not I probably won't bother with it.

Do we know how many season ticket holders have opted in?
My daughter would be gutted to do the games at Ringwood Portsmouth/Southampton/Abingdon then miss out at DC. Hoping plenty of tickets are available for general sale.

I presume this game can be announced now as the Man City game on the 4th won't be moved for TV now. It could have been tricky if a number of us got tickets and the game then clashed with the Man City one!

The email says that if you don't pick a seat in the 72 hour window then it will be assigned for you. I'm not interested in going to this game to sit on my own but have said I'll take the kids and a few people who don't normally go. I've emailed them to ask if I can shift this assigned seat. If not I probably won't bother with it.
I am in the same situation. I don’t want to choose a seat and don’t want to be assigned a seat before the end of ST period as I want to go with my daughter so want 2 seats together. Not sure on the approach as we want to sit together and this approach isn’t helpful!

I am in the same situation. I don’t want to choose a seat and don’t want to be assigned a seat before the end of ST period as I want to go with my daughter so want 2 seats together. Not sure on the approach as we want to sit together and this approach isn’t helpful!

Hopefully they'll people move the seats after this allocation period. The ST section will probably be half empty anyway.

I would imagine that you could sit where you like once in!! Sod the seat numbers!

At previous games if you bought late you'd be able to shuffle about to what is clearly an empty seat elsewhere if you wanted to, but if you bought early you wouldn't as most seats are purchased as they only opened the main stand.

Fans- who gives a toss ?

I've just had an e mail regarding the first ladies game at DC. It's on Sunday 5th November at 2pm and you'll get a home point.

We play City away the previous day.

Unless you want to slip further down the points ladder or if you want a point and happen to attend away games the logistics go like this. Leave for Manchester at silly o'clock on Saturday morning or even Friday as some do, watch us get thumped then get home from Manchester either side of midnight. Get some kip, get up make your way to DC to watch a game I and many others have absolutely no interest in.

Lets hope you don't have a loved one who has absolutely no interest in the game because you'll be be put firmly in the dog house.

The alternative is you pay a tax to keep your points total higher, in other words pay £7 and don't go, simply so you can keep watching the mens team next season.

However Jim in his cunning plan has said that if you buy a ticket for a point and don't turn up that point is then deducted from your account.

As someone who has watched this club for 40 years and dedicated a big part of my life to it I am starting to get very upset and angry with this !

The £139 tickets aimed at the privileged few that meant normal working class fans that would of got a ticket miss out boiled my piss and now this

If this continues I'd personally prefer to go back to league 1 ! Atmosphere would be better anyway !

;