afcbTV Live

Two reasons
1....I've paid for it.
2.....I rather watch the AFCBTV coverage rather than having to listen to the morons on sky.
But the T&Cs prohibit the use of VPNs and it will continue ti cost you £20/month in June and July when no games will be played.

I thought the £20 monthly pass was for international supporters rather than those in the UK?

UK viewers only had the option of paying match per match?

I thought the £20 monthly pass was for international supporters rather than those in the UK?

UK viewers only had the option of paying match per match?
True, but this is an AFCB site, not limited to UK fans. Additionally, Topfarrier admits to using a VPN. By doing this, you can hide your geographic origin and pretend to be an international subscriber. Typical VPNs are expressvpn.com for example.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/club-news/details-on-streaming-for-play-offs/

DARK MARKET REGIONS

Supporters based in the following countries are able to watch the game on afcbTV Live.

EUROPE: Albania, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, San Marino, Ukraine, Vatican City.

AFRICA: Botswana, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Namibia, Sao Tome e Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Swaziland, Western Sahara, Zimbabwe.

ASIA: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand.

CARIBBEAN: Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cuba, Puerto Rico, St Barthelemy, St Helena, Ascension & Tristan da Cunha, St Kitts & Nevis, St Martin, St Vincent & the Grenadines, US Virgin Islands.

SOUTH AMERICA: Falkland Islands.

OCEANIA: American Samoa, Christmas Islands, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papau New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna.

Right, so it’s not exclusive to Sky internationally, it will be on the tv with whoever holds the rights in that country.
If you have a Sky provider in your country, you will not be able to stream and your monthly payment will be wasted. Also, you will be charged the same during those months in the future when no games are played.

If you have a Sky provider in your country, you will not be able to stream and your monthly payment will be wasted. Also, you will be charged the same during those months in the future when no games are played.

Right and I’ve just checked all the literature when it was launched and it clearly says how to cancel. So it’s hardly a scam.

Right and I’ve just checked all the literature when it was launched and it clearly says how to cancel. So it’s hardly a scam.
Sir, it's a scam because you will be charged for June and July automatically, even though no games will be streamed.

Well I think scam is a stretch but it is a bit daft that they will still charge you a monthly fee when there are no games being streamed, I'll grant you that.

Thanks for reminding those people who may have otherwise forgotten to now cancel their monthly subscriptions. I'm sure you may have helped a few people on here to avoid a needless charge, although I'm not one of them.

Peace:smoke:

;