afcbTV Live

Well I think scam is a stretch but it is a bit daft that they will still charge you a monthly fee when there are no games being streamed, I'll grant you that.

Thanks for reminding those people who may have otherwise forgotten to now cancel their monthly subscriptions. I'm sure you may have helped a few people here to avoid a needless charge.

:smoke:
Sir, The motive is to bury the details in the T&Cs so that you do not see what you are signing up for. Why should the site be allowed to pick your pocket when they are not providing any service? It is deceitful. A moral business would suspend taking payments during the months they are not providing a service....wouldn't you agree? At the very least they should email you to warn you that this is the case....

A moral business would suspend taking payments during the months they are not providing a service....wouldn't you agree? At the very least they should email you to warn you that this is the case....
Sir, I totally agree with you on these points.
As I said, thanks for the ( unfortunately necessary if you don't read the Ts & Cs ) heads up (y)

I see Gib is on that Dark list.
Quite surprising given the expat population, pub/drinking culture etc.
I'm also guessing the pope calls on his mate to magic up a stream so doesn't need to be covered by Sky*(there's a joke there surely)

Sir, I totally agree with these points.
As I said, thanks for the ( unfortunately necessary if you don't read the Ts & Cs ) heads up (y)
From an ethical point of view, where would you draw the line? Let's say the T&Cs said they could grab £1,000 (or £10,000 for that matter) after 12 months from your account. Would you still be so forgiving?

For me the analogy is thus.....Let's say you walk into your local Tescos and shove a salmon down your trousers. If they stop you as your leaving the store, I don't think they will let you go even if you explain that you forgot the salmon was down your trousers and agreed to put the salmon back......AFCB are stealing money from those people that they take funds from during the months of June and July

For me the analogy is thus.....Let's say you walk into your local Tescos and shove a salmon down your trousers. If they stop you as your leaving the store, I don't think they will let you go even if you explain that you forgot the salmon was down your trousers and agreed to put the salmon back......AFCB are stealing money from those people that they take funds from during the months of June and July
We get it now. Thank you.

AFCBTV INTERNATIONAL VIDEO - MONTHLY PASS (£20)
Watch selected AFC Bournemouth games - this pass renews monthly unless cancelled.

AFCBTV AUDIO - MONTHLY
Listen to AFC Bournemouth games - this pass renews monthly unless cancelled.

I understand the point, and yes, if I was a monthly subscriber I would likely cancel and then re-apply. but they do point it out fairly clearly before purchase...(above)

Edited to add, I think your analogy would work better if it was a type of cheese down the trousers, not a fish

Not sure they would want the salmon back in those circumstances. ;)

Hey.....do what you like....I'm just trying to help.....If you want to send me £20/month for no reason, I'll give you my Paypal details...
I think most posters on here know what’s going on with regards to charges etc.
I’m awaiting to be arrested.

So I won't be able to attend the game, or pay my tenner to watch online.

You know where there's TVs with Sky + beer on tap? Pub.
You know where is opening up again on Monday? Pub.

You know where to find me...

;