Alex Scott

In his last summer window, I'm pretty sure Kelly was signed in May with Billing and Stacey in July and finally Danjuma on the 1st of August which was over a week before the first game was played.

I may be wrong but I don't think there was a single deadline day transfer for joint decade he was our manager.

Yann Kermorgant.

And what an impact he made, both instantly and over the rest of his stay.

Yann Kermorgant.

And what an impact he made, both instantly and over the rest of his stay.

Good shout
maxresdefault.jpg

That scarf hasn't seen much action ;)

Yes. But that adds nothing to this discussion re Scott. So maybe pipe down?
Pipe down. Lol.
Your posts don’t add anything to discussions. As anyone who has a different view to you is uninformed, ignorant, blind and so on.
So when’s Billing off then?

All of this talk about Scott being a ‘prospect.’ Anyone who has seen him play will know that he would come in and improve us immediately, I don’t care what league he comes from or how old he is, he’s a very good player.
How many times have you seen him play KK, and what were his attributes that particularly struck you in those matches that you think would specifically add to our performances?

All of this talk about Scott being a ‘prospect.’ Anyone who has seen him play will know that he would come in and improve us immediately, I don’t care what league he comes from or how old he is, he’s a very good player. Is £25m worth paying for a player that would immediately improve us and would cover two (potentially three) vital positions in the team? Yes it is imo. That’s around what we’re going to need to pay for the type of player that would improve us.

Unfortunately the source is football insider, who about a week ago said he was on the verge of signing for Wolves, so I imagine that this time next week they will be posting their exclusive scoop that he’s close to signing for West Ham.
Odd, I would have thought you'd say he was 'not proven PL quality'. Which, for once, would be absolutely true.

Bottom line is the Premier league is a massive step up from the championship. There's numerous examples where players couldn't make the transition. Obviously many examples like tavenier, bowen.
Scott could go either way, whatever people say, personally I've not seen him play, don't have a mate who's gardeners seen him play. As I've said before if he was such a slam dunk then clubs would be queuing up to sign him. It seems 15-18m is what most value him at.

Can imagine that to be true. He most likely Wouldn’t admit to a Wolves supporting friend that he prefers us as a destination to live.
Not sure the friend would be too bothered. It's Wolverhampton.... most people would prefer to live elsewhere I'd imagine.

If I've read it right it says Wolves was his preference, not Bournemouth, but Wolves couldn't raise the money they needed to pay up front. And the conversation was between the player and someone in Bristol, who you would guess is probably a BC fan, who then passed it on to this Wolves supporting friend. So he could have slagged off either area if he so wished since he wasn't talking to someone from either area.

Having said all that, and whilst being the person that posted the conversation here, it's probably all made up.

Scott could go either way, whatever people say, personally I've not seen him play, don't have a mate who's gardeners seen him play. As I've said before if he was such a slam dunk then clubs would be queuing up to sign him. It seems 15-18m is what most value him at.

Agree with this CherryBare, why haven't the clubs that can pay a £100million for a player, stepped in to buy him for £25mil and loan him to a club like us or Wolves : )

There's a fair few teams looking for midfielders, Westham, Liverpool, Wolves, Forest, us. I think city expect someone to get twitchy towards the start of the season and stump up the fee they want rather than what the clubs rate him at and tbf if we rate him I'd 'overpay' rather than start Christie in dm!

Agree with this CherryBare, why haven't the clubs that can pay a £100million for a player, stepped in to buy him for £25mil and loan him to a club like us or Wolves : )
If Christiano Ronaldo was so good then why didn't Real Madrid buy him from Lisbon?

;