Alex Scott

I wonder if the AFCB media team are currently working on a bombastic dual reveal video with our new signings Scott and Aarons ?

It's what I'd do :thumbup:

It’s amazing

People who disagree with Brian are either sensitive, Elite or both

Why can’t you just accept that not everyone agrees with everything you say, like they don’t me and everyone else on the board (or Forum)?

Or and this is a novel idea, instead of posting random inane pointless drivel, actually debate each individual post without sweeping nonsense statements and a thread might have a chance of staying on topic for longer.

i love this forum and have never felt the need to ignore anyone before but this reality and realism person is really annoying me. Not only what he says but also his use of ridiculous language. Let’s hope he gets bored soon and goes back to the Echo comments instead!
He hasn't been in the echo for a few weeks now(no doubt banned again,he'll turn that on it's head and claim he 'walked' away).
As for his language,or use of ,considering he claimed he had a degree in English which is laughable,given his spelling mistakes and poor use of grammar.

"While in negotiations with Bristol City, we were made aware that Alex had sustained a knee injury during a recent training session. During the medical, scans revealed the injury to be more significant than was initially reported.

With the recovery process now outlined by our medical team, he will join up with the squad following a period of rehabilitation."

Makes you wonder how bad an injury has to be to fail our medical tests?!

I always find it amusing when people place other people on 'ignore' because they hate to read comments that highlight opinions that are different from their own. How childish. I disagree with a lot of comments but do not place them on 'ignore'. I prefer to debate any given point.
I think many of us have seen how you like a mass debate in the Ohec…

;