Andoni Iraola

So, just to be clear. Presumably you feel that my post above is totally and utterly inaccurate and bears no truth whatsoever. I can only politely suggest that you are walking around with thick lens rose tinted glasses and your eyes closed,
You miss the point, as usual. It's the fact that you repeat the same old negative claptrap that you've already posted a million times before that pisses everyone off. And you deliver it in a way that suggests you have uniquely "discovered" this information, when all you do is state the bleeding obvious time after time, ad nauseam.

You miss the point, as usual. It's the fact that you repeat the same old negative claptrap that you've already posted a million times before that pisses everyone off. And you deliver it in a way that suggests you have uniquely "discovered" this information, when all you do is state the bleeding obvious time after time, ad nauseam.
If you see it as claptrap one can presume that you disagree with it i.e. you feel that it bears no truth whatsoever.

I wonder if AI would be tempted if Sevilla came in for him ? If he cut his losses now, he could walk away without too much damage done to his reputation.

If the chemistry with the squad and the board just isn't there, maybe he would walk.
I think it's too soon to let him go David, voluntarily or not, and would be a bit knee-jerk, albeit Saturday was a hell of a whack to jerk our collective knees at. I'm not one for masochism but I would like to see how the team play out the next couple of months and see how they are by Christmas. Tavs thinks we need to go back to basics which stands to reason to me, but does AIs training and philosophy allow us to go back to basics? If not we may have problems. Bill seemed to have a clear idea when recruiting AI over Gary, the style of football he wanted at Dean Court, but it's got to be a results business sooner or later. For the time being, I'm prepared to write off Goodison as a bad day at the office (I've done that before at Goodison!) and gird my loins for the next eight to ten games. :eek!:

So, just to be clear. Presumably you feel that my post above is totally and utterly inaccurate and bears no truth whatsoever. I can only politely suggest that you are walking around with thick lens rose tinted glasses and your eyes closed,
You are always telling me to ignore your posts, yet you never miss an opportunity to reply to mine. Maybe you could take a leaf from your own book or would that be too much of a stretch?

P.S. One can guarantee the GON would have briefed his Wolverhampton squad on our individual player strengths and weaknesses. We will lose at home to Wolves - almost guarnteed!
That can be flipped. All our back room team and most of the players don't even need to be briefed on how GON will set up his team.

Is it time to question if he can get this team firing!? Not convinced he has it in him to get us to grind a result nor get us playing exciting and winning football. Shame as I had high hopes but some players seem to be worse not getting better

Hasn't shown me anything that makes me think he's capable of managing in this league. 3 points from a possible 27. 9 matches without a win. No discernable style of play. Tinkers with the line up every week. No tactical nous during a match. I wonder if hes starting to lose some of the dressing room as they don't seem to be playing at their full potential. There seems to be an attitude of ' he must be good because he comes from La Liga'. He seems very overrated to me. So , how long do we wait? A defeat to Burnley? Followed by nil points from Man City and Newcastle? A third of the season gone and 3pts on the board? Time to move him on now.

Hasn't shown me anything that makes me think he's capable of managing in this league. 3 points from a possible 27. 9 matches without a win. No discernable style of play. Tinkers with the line up every week. No tactical nous during a match. I wonder if hes starting to lose some of the dressing room as they don't seem to be playing at their full potential. There seems to be an attitude of ' he must be good because he comes from La Liga'. He seems very overrated to me. So , how long do we wait? A defeat to Burnley? Followed by nil points from Man City and Newcastle? A third of the season gone and 3pts on the board? Time to move him on now.

Wonder if Blake/Hughes are working on identifying replacements or have some already lined up.

My money is on getting rid of AI in the next 2 or 3 weeks, before Elphick steps in until at least January... probably longer.

;