angers v afcb friendly this saturday?

paul49 - 2/8/2016 16:49

What is the point of this game? A bit of a jolly for someone?

a few of the boys got little niggles in chicago and haven't had pre-season minutes. This will be their first chance to kick a ball in Angers

Good to see our chief reporter in such sparkling form pre season.

ohec more likely to run with too many cooks.....

I hope to see Brad Smith get some decent playing time in this one - I've always liked 'Left back in Angers'.

Borisatha: "Hands up, who's out of u lot have been to friendlys away this pre season"?

I have, but was nearer to my home than DC.

Are you saying that any concerns shouldn't be aired?

Wife and kids visiting family near Thours which is 30 mins south of Saumur. They secured tickets today for all 3 of them so will see if I can get some pics to post here.

Stayed at home to work, watch footie, play cricket and golf and they end up seeing the mighty cherries after all! :eyes: :eyes:

Ill be there in 3 weeks...I could have been there on sat if the nobbers running the show had given us the chance.

We came very close to going for it but in the end just couldn't get out of existing commitments. Real shame became it looked like a great little trip could have been made of it. Fair play to anyone who is going to do it though.

Seems the game was announced in Angers on 23rd July. And we didn't know till this week. Bad ju ju AFCB

AFC Bournemouth ?@afcbournemouth 2m2 minutes ago
#afcb XI: Federici, O'Kane, Jordan, Ake, Daniels, Fraser, Gosling, Arter, Pugh, Grabban, Wilson.

subs: Holmes, Harfield, MacDonald, McCarthy, Whitfield, Surridge.

Looks like it will be updates from Twitter only today then?

https://twitter.com/afcbournemouth

What's the formation Al?

Federici
Jordan, Ake, Daniels
Fraser, Gosling, O'Kane, Arter, Pugh
Grabban, Wilson

Maybe?

4-4-1-1, But it is very fluid with a bit of 4-4-2,

They are going to sweat a few pounds off this evening.

O'Kane is back 4, and that worries me no end, but he is doing ok.
But he isn't facing Pogba exactly.

Knowing Angers as I do, they are probably at about lower championship standard.

;