Angry beyond belief.

Calm down guys. Yeah the first half was dismal, but the second we gave it a real go and played some good stuff, but the finishing was poor. The result was embarrassing but the performance somewhat less so. Boreham also defended really well and their goal was an excellent finish.

Thought 2 of the new guys, Woodman and Phillips, were really bad. Both replacements for players deemed not good enough. Transfer policy at the club under Parker is horrendous.

On the plus side, i thought Leif Davis was excellent.

Boys Own and Roy of the Rovers stuff for the FA cup and for Boreham Wood, !

For us, well we really do look like a complete shower of disjointed sloppy "Pooh" without a compass?

If this isn't a wake up call I don't know what is ?

Very disappointed, to say the least.

There were some positives:

Davis was ok
I thought Cantwell did a couple of nice bits when he came on.

There were some not so bad bits:

Hill seemed to do ok
Antony in flashes put himself about

The bad bits included:
Phillips, who I thought might take over from Cahil proved to be even slower than Cahil
The first half midfield
were comatose most of the time
Jamal Lowe is clueless, useless and really didn't try very hard
Woodman was very shaky at the beginning but didn't have a lot to after that. One good save. Travers' place is safe.
The manager's selection was poor. As someone else has said, perhaps it would have been better to start with a strong 11 and then ease off and bring on the reserves later, if it was going well. This was just disastrous!

Other that, it was sh^te

Well that was horrendous, I felt sorry for all the fans who don’t usually get the chance to go. I had a feeling we did not want to progress, but when is he going to change are style of play as I getting feed up with all the side way back passing. Have they been trained to not shoot

Calm down guys. Yeah the first half was dismal, but the second we gave it a real go and played some good stuff, but the finishing was poor. The result was embarrassing but the performance somewhat less so. Boreham also defended really well and their goal was an excellent finish.

Thought 2 of the new guys, Woodman and Phillips, were really bad. Both replacements for players deemed not good enough. Transfer policy at the club under Parker is horrendous.

On the plus side, i thought Leif Davis was excellent.

Good news is Woodman and Philips aren't around for long.

Well Leif Davis was player of the month last month thanks to Leeds trolling.

Well that was horrendous, I felt sorry for all the fans who don’t usually get the chance to go. I had a feeling we did not want to progress, but when is he going to change are style of play as I getting feed up with all the side way back passing. Have they been trained to not shoot

You'll still get people on here saying that not selling out a cup game which is treated like a reserve match is proof that the ground is too big.

;